Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: black or chrome rims pics added

Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    I agree. If it's about cost, the cost to upgrade to V8 is probably more prohibitive than the actual fuel cost over the lifetime of ownership of the car. Gas has been pretty darn cheap in the US for a really long time.

yes its gonna be the hemi that makes sense plus they put a bad ass exhaust on the hemi
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

andy what do you average with the hemi on gas
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

I think the average was 15 last I looked, worse than you will get as you aren't in traffic as much. I'll look at the latest reading in a few days and post it, kind of laid up with a jaw infection after a failed root canal and molar extraction, don't feel like going to check right now. Gas mileage is pretty much how heavy your foot is and how heavy the vehicle is IMO, so get the funnest car is what I say

Did I mention this? lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/Challenger/...per_scat_pack/

All this talk of gas mileage...Challenger can go green also!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Played with the build tool and man that gas guzzler tax on the Hellcat is crazy. Parking a boat like that in Chicago must be a great too.
    T3-T7 complete since Sept 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Those yellow highlights need to go. Otherwise love that 1972, muscle car green though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Those yellow highlights need to go. Otherwise love that 1972, muscle car green though.
    The yellow stuff is for during shipping, to protect the spoiler, and to make the driver aware of it.

Played with the build tool and man that gas guzzler tax on the Hellcat is crazy. Parking a boat like that in Chicago must be a great too.
    Gas guzzler is only on the manual transmission cars. Boat? It's normal sized! Besides, you need to garage something like that...those Chicago Liberals will lift anything left in the street, even something as tacky as Crown Vic hub caps. A Challenger would promptly disappear in an act of Liberal Privilege!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Damn, that's badass. I think bronze wheels would look good with that green too.

Have you gotten into a charger ? I have, its pretty spacious getting in and out, but I've never got into a challenger with sci. They about the same space ? Usually coupes have wider doors than 4 doors.

How does one test drive when hand controls are needed? I bought my minivan without a test drive because it's a friggin minivan, but a real car I'd really prefer to test drive first.
    LOL how Andy has to bring politics into a car thread.

Quote Originally Posted by McLaren87 View Post
    Damn, that's badass. I think bronze wheels would look good with that green too.

Have you gotten into a charger ? I have, its pretty spacious getting in and out, but I've never got into a challenger with sci. They about the same space ? Usually coupes have wider doors than 4 doors.
    Yeah, it is quite an interesting color. Cant wait to see one in person, seems like that color just came out.

Haven't gotten into a Charger, but did see that the door on those seems to open quite wide. No door pillar in the way with a Challenger, makes entry much easier, and wheelchair assembly/disassembly a ton easier than with a 4 door. Speaking of Chargers, I did or still do want to get a old cop Charger for a winter beater, maybe. Only thing is that they do not have posi rear ends, so not so good for snow. Then there is the cost, not like a dime a dozen Crown Vic. And questionable durability compared to the Crown Vic. But it would be interesting having a winter car with some balls, lol

How does one test drive when hand controls are needed? I bought my minivan without a test drive because it's a friggin minivan, but a real car I'd really prefer to test drive first.
    LOL how Andy has to bring politics into a car thread.
    I have a set of temporary controls I got used off someone. That and get some 3M double sided foam tape for the gas pedal (temps don't fit well at all with plastic electronic gas pedals). Takes a few minutes to slap on.

Politics leaking out into car thread...but of course! lol