Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: black or chrome rims pics added

black or chrome rims pics added

i drive a lot so ill probably go 6 cylinder motor

Last edited by wheelin 48; 10-30-2017 at 03:31 PM. Reason: pics added
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

If it's got the V8 replacing those back tires every couple months is gonna get expensive

I rented a charger last weekend (similar to the Challenger you're thinking about driving, but with four doors). It seemed like a perfectly nice car to me. Worked well with my temporary hand controls, plenty of room on the inside (for a car), enough ground clearance, decent transfer height and the hemi has a fair bit of acceleration if you put the pedal down.

Man photobucket is a PITA, it's blocking any attempt to get a picture unless you upgrade your account, 'third party hosting' BS. I did manage to see your index page for some thumbnails and I really like that one with the black wheels, lol. What dealer is that at, I'd like to look up the window sticker so I can really say BUY IT!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Man photobucket is a PITA, it's blocking any attempt to get a picture unless you upgrade your account, 'third party hosting' BS. I did manage to see your index page for some thumbnails and I really like that one with the black wheels, lol. What dealer is that at, I'd like to look up the window sticker so I can really say BUY IT!!!! lol
    its at cassens in glencarbon il andy ya i dont have any other way of posting pics on here photobucket used to do the trick
    andy have you seen the indigo blue im really wanting to see that color as the one i posted here is about same color as my monte
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Quote Originally Posted by wheelin 48 View Post
    its at cassens in glencarbon il andy ya i dont have any other way of posting pics on here photobucket used to do the trick
    andy have you seen the indigo blue im really wanting to see that color as the one i posted here is about same color as my monte
    You could try uploading a file to here, gotta cut the sizes down a bit if you are shooting at like 4MP or something like that though. One per post automatically opens them, add more and it does a file listing instead.

Anyway, about that Octane Red one, I do like it. Pluses...Driver convienance group...HID headlights-very nice and work real good, rear cross path and backup sensors come in real handy too. Blacktop package good for looks and wider tires, sound group is good above the std radio. Minuses...I like the Super Track Pack in a V6 as I believe it gives you the bigger R/T brakes, and deeper rear gears couldn't hurt. But if you don't care, I'm sure its good without it. The sunroof eats headroom, but I am too tall, so you might be fine with it. I like leather seats as it is easier to slide out, you can get that in a SXT Plus, add $$$, lol. You could order something to your tastes of course.

Indigo Blue? I think you are looking at Contusion Blue, formerly Jazz Blue. Gotta say...I might be rather familiar with that ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Is that yours Andy ? Can a rigid chair fit in the trunk ?

Quote Originally Posted by McLaren87 View Post
    You only have to run it over once, then it's good to go!
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Quote Originally Posted by McLaren87 View Post
    Yep, and yep. 21" high front, 18 or 19 inch high rear (I forget exactly) with a sling back folded down on a TiLite TR sits on the floor of the trunk casters down fine (wheels off). Or the front seat, or back seat.

Why would anyone buy a Chrysler or Dodge? hehe
    Make America Sane Again. lol

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12