Thread: Need accessible winter rental in Florida

Need accessible winter rental in Florida

I have a friend that's looking for an accessible rental house in Florida, east/west coast doesn't make a difference, just so it's far enough south to be warm. He's a para and looking for Dec-March. Any suggestions I can pass along to him?
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

There are a few listings on https://www.accomable.com/

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

call dawn reed in Crawfordville fl great place in panhandle about 45 min from tally

I have place that is quite accessible. I am a para and it works for me. It is booked this year except for about 8 days in December and 5 days in March How much time was your friend is looking for? Maybe next year if longer stay?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
    I have a friend that's looking for an accessible rental house in Florida, east/west coast doesn't make a difference, just so it's far enough south to be warm. He's a para and looking for Dec-March. Any suggestions I can pass along to him?