Thread: Need a medical supply company to replace Edgepark

Need a medical supply company to replace Edgepark

I have been with Edgepark for 24 years and they are horrible. Can anyone recommend a replacement company that bills your insurance?

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    I deal with 3 different suppliers.
    These guys do all my medicare stuff and they totally rock.. had them now for 8 years, not one hiccup.
    Wish everything was as smooth and trouble free as these guys.

http://www.utimedical.com/

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    I deal with 3 different suppliers.
    These guys do all my medicare stuff and they totally rock.. had them now for 8 years, not one hiccup.
    Wish everything was as smooth and trouble free as these guys.

Thank you

I've been with Edgepark for 24 years. Over the past several years, I have to call them every single month because they put a hold on my order. This delays delivery. These delays restart the clock on eligibility for 30 and 90 day supply counts. I'm lucky if I get 10 monthly orders in a 12 month period. Which means I end up spending $500-1,000 out of pocket to catch up for the delays. EDGEPARK sucks! Avoid them

I hear you. When I first started with Edgepark they sent me the wrong order and then challenged me over it in a rude and aggressive manner. That was the 1-800 number. The people answering the phones are not well trained. I went around them to customer service. They were much better. They apologized, made it right, and assigned me a contact person. I now go through this contact through e-mail for all my orders. Since my orders are the same each moth, I just find last months e-mail and resend it. It's so easy and my contact does the rest. Day and night experience between going through the 1-800 number vs my own contact. I am now a happy customer.
    Last edited by August West; 10-21-2017 at 04:01 PM.

Plus the folks on the phone are awesome
    Friendly and actually know about their products.

Quote Originally Posted by Patton57 View Post
    Thank you

I've been with Edgepark for 24 years. Over the past several years, I have to call them every single month because they put a hold on my order. This delays delivery. These delays restart the clock on eligibility for 30 and 90 day supply counts. I'm lucky if I get 10 monthly orders in a 12 month period. Which means I end up spending $500-1,000 out of pocket to catch up for the delays. EDGEPARK sucks! Avoid them

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    Plus the folks on the phone are awesome
    Friendly and actually know about their products.
    Is your response about Edgepark??? I don't find that the "folks (at Edgepark) on the phone are awesome." I find they are mostly brain dead.

They don't know their products and they can't get it that extension tubing is a write off that is included with a leg bag. Always holds everything up. Major irritation.

Every month, I am on them with 3 or 4 phone calls, and they are still all...don't get it, don't get it, don't get it... and they are just RUDE most of the time.

Definitely not CCS.

No no no.
    Was talking about

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    Is your response about Edgepark??? I don't find that the "folks (at Edgepark) on the phone are awesome." I find they are mostly brain dead.

They don't know their products and they can't get it that extension tubing is a write off that is included with a leg bag. Always holds everything up. Major irritation .

Every month, I am on them with 3 or 4 phone calls, and they are still all...don't get it, don't get it, don't get it... and they are just RUDE most of the time.

I use UTI Medical for catheters, bedside drainage bags, Surgilube and other urinary supplies. 1-877-786-7884. www.utimedical.com They are very responsive and easy to deal with.

I also use Byram Healthcare for Ostomy supplies. 1-508-756-8300 or 1-877-902-9726. www.MyByramHealthcare.com. They are also very easy to deal with and change orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Patton57 View Post
    Thank you

they are the only ones we can use in next work I used shepard in atl for years till this year out of network I am amazed that edge park 109.90 for 3 months supply as opposed to shepards even when in net work 130 a month same stuff