Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Calories and weight loss.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Well, admittedly this is easier while sick - lol. The longest I fasted was 53hrs. Normally I like to go 30hrs, then eat. Essentially I'm sticking to every other day.
    Every other day sounds very do-able. Congrats on your weight loss, loose clothes feel great.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

They really do! I get a lot of inspiration from a REDDIT subforum on IF.

https://en.reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting/
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

They really do! I get a lot of inspiration from a REDDIT subforum on IF.

https://en.reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting/
    Wow, that is really a great subforum - I read through some of the topics that I'd wondered about and it really helped. Thanks for that link.

great stuff. its a nice easy way to lose and maintain.
    Well, admittedly this is easier while sick - lol. The longest I fasted was 53hrs. Normally I like to go 30hrs, then eat. Essentially I'm sticking to every other day.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

It is starting to get expensive, more one size smaller jeans ordered and quite a few of my jumpers and hoodies now way too big. I'll be needing to buy a complete wardrobe of clothes. Big decision is whether to keep dieting and losing more off my butt and buying clothes now or keep going and wait and see how much I can lose then buy clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by mrb View Post
    It is starting to get expensive, more one size smaller jeans ordered and quite a few of my jumpers and hoodies now way too big. I'll be needing to buy a complete wardrobe of clothes. Big decision is whether to keep dieting and losing more off my butt and buying clothes now or keep going and wait and see how much I can lose then buy clothes.
    Nice dilemma to have! I'd probably buy a pair or two of jeans and a couple of shirts for now, and wait to buy a whole wardrobe until the weight loss has maxed out.

Quote Originally Posted by mrb View Post
    yah good problem to have. i like my jeans lose so im fine with them being to big
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

well i forgot to update last week lost 8.6 pounds, so my gain was all water weight i think. i got back on track and it showed.
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Smashms View Post
    well i forgot to update last week lost 8.6 pounds, so my gain was all water weight i think. i got back on track and it showed.
    Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Smashms View Post
    i figured that. nice to see big numbers dro on the scale though
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com