Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Calories and weight loss.

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    pleasantly surprised after eating and drinking all week b4 last i weighed in this a.m. and im 1.5 below my lowest. go figure. IF, I love you.
    Fantastic! IF is the best.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Quote Originally Posted by PBing View Post
    I want to give you a big THANK YOU for sharing about IF!! In just a little over 2 weeks of giving it a try I've lost 6 lbs!!!
    it is freeing to not stress over calories.
    awesome. there are many fb groups and ig posts that can give little tips/tricks and i recommend the books i posted about earlier in the thread. all helpful.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    awesome. there are many fb groups and ig posts that can give little tips/tricks and i recommend the books i posted about earlier in the thread. all helpful.
    Yes, I have read "Delay, Don't Deny" and am attempting Dr. Fung's "The Obesity Code" a lot of it goes over my head but I get the basic of why this lifestyle works long term and other "diets" don't.

Quote Originally Posted by PBing View Post
    Yes, I have read "Delay, Don't Deny" and am attempting Dr. Fung's "The Obesity Code" a lot of it goes over my head but I get the basic of why this lifestyle works long term and other "diets" don't.
    yah the obesity code is a tough read but his other book the complete guide to fasting is great. also eat stop eat by brad pilon.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

well gained half a pound this past week and now on vacation for the weekend so will most likely gain again this week as i am not really tracking back on the wagon however on monday
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Smashms View Post
    well gained half a pound this past week and now on vacation for the weekend so will most likely gain again this week as i am not really tracking back on the wagon however on monday
    Yeah, that's the ticket - enjoying splurges and then getting back on track as soon as you can.

well the gaining continued and i gained 5 pounds last week. i also went out of town for the weekend and was eating out for every meal made some bad choices and also drank a lot of beer! back on track today however

well the gaining continued and i gained 5 pounds last week. i also went out of town for the weekend and was eating out for every meal made some bad choices and also drank a lot of beer! back on track today however
    Life happens, don't get discouraged - you're back on track now, that's the main thing!

likely just water. its dam near impossible to gain 5 lbs of fat in a week. i bet by saturday its off.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

John that is what i was thinking too. next monday night i will take a lasix and see what happens on tuesday for weigh in.