Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: Calories and weight loss.

Hi John, doing fine after a couple of cheat days on a trip. At this point, getting right back on the plan after a slip-up is almost second nature.

Congrats on your excellent maintenance at a new low weight!
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

good stuff. gotta enjoy life and be flexible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnette View Post
    Hi John, doing fine after a couple of cheat days on a trip. At this point, getting right back on the plan after a slip-up is almost second nature.

Congrats on your excellent maintenance at a new low weight!
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Well, i'll join in on this weight loss party. Just tipped the scales at 176.. 11-16 pounds more than what I consider my happy Quad weight as ive always seemed prime at 160-165.

welcome and good luck shaun i have been lax the last few weeks last week i lost 1.4 this week i was up 1.8 and i am sure i will be up again next week as i haven't been watching like i should be. eating out alot this week as the parents were away and i was by myself for meals. so didn't really feel like cooking. back on track tomorrow as they are coming back then.
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Shaun, it's great that you only need to drop 11-16 lbs! So much easier than when it gets to 20-30-40, etc. Best wishes to you!

Life happens, Smash, right? Back on track tomorrow is good!
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

i scrubbed 50 off big guy. IF works.......im actually unintentionally still losing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Well, i'll join in on this weight loss party. Just tipped the scales at 176.. 11-16 pounds more than what I consider my happy Quad weight as ive always seemed prime at 160-165.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I was pretty surprised at the weight. I retired from rugby a few years ago and knew I'd gained a bit but not 16 pounds worth! lol
    I'm not a real big eater in the first place but i'm going to make a few tweaks there and at least minimum 1 hr on the gym a day. One change I've made the last few days is I eat at 4-4:30 and then consume nothing till breakfast the next morning around 8ish...and no gin and tonics during the week . I weighed on the 15th i'll weigh again the 22nd.