I have an ill-fitting TR that I'm about to replace with a ZRA. The TR is the Superlight edition, and I was wondering if things like the CF tube, slipstream fork and fold-down titanium backrest could be moved to the ZRA? It could save me over $800. The part numbers on the order form are different between the two, but mostly just the first letter starting with either T or Z.
Also, the TR has a V front end. Would I need to order the ZRA with a V as well, if I wanted to transfer the titanium footrest over? Would it be a nightmare getting it in and out?
Thanks for any and all advice!