Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: What is this?

  1. #1

    What is this?

    We were rebuilding my PC and found this thing. It has a 4 pin plug, two wires and on the end of the round thing is a hole and a + sign.

    I don't remember what it is, what it does or where it goes... anyone know?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Never mind, its a case speaker... doh'

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by airart1 View Post
    More like Beep! lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts