Thread: Smart Drive for Sale. Like new $1,500.

Smart Drive for Sale. Like new $1,500.

I have switched to a powerchair. I was never able to really use the smartdrive. When i did use it, i loved it. I just didnt have the hamd or arm strength to put it on every time i used it. Its been sitting in my garage for awhile and not being used.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerDude View Post
    I have switched to a powerchair. I was never able to really use the smartdrive. When i did use it, i loved it. I just didnt have the hamd or arm strength to put it on every time i used it. Its been sitting in my garage for awhile and not being used.
    Sorry, this is not regarding your post to sell smart drive. Just wanted to comment that I was also unable to use one - the early model required grabbing the push rims to stop. Also didn't go in reverse and I couldn't get it off and on my chair. It was my husbands (also in a chair). I purchased a zx1 scooter - for non-fold chairs - and love it. Just wondering if you considered it. Advantage is you can stay in your everyday chair when you hook-up. Yes, disadvantage is weight, so one would need van transport with ramp or lift.

agree 100%
    zx is awesome for me
    Quote Originally Posted by triumph View Post
    Sorry, this is not regarding your post to sell smart drive. Just wanted to comment that I was also unable to use one - the early model required grabbing the push rims to stop. Also didn't go in reverse and I couldn't get it off and on my chair. It was my husbands (also in a chair). I purchased a zx1 scooter - for non-fold chairs - and love it. Just wondering if you considered it. Advantage is you can stay in your everyday chair when you hook-up. Yes, disadvantage is weight, so one would need van transport with ramp or lift.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Ill look at it. Ive switched to power. I have a permobil f5. Love it. I can access places i never dreamed of. I can experience the city again.
    I like the smart drive. Although i had it flip over on me a couple of times and had it run me off of a curb once. Theyre nice though