I'm a C7 complete (28 yrs post) living on my own in a higher end condo development. I'm on the ground level and usually leave the blinds open. The old ladies in my development are always looking in the windows and talking about the state of my unit. They have gone as far as following me to my door and insisting on helping me carry groceries in so they can get in and comment. It feels like concerted harrassment. Has anyone dealt with this legally/formally?

On a slightly different but I think related front, I was in the hospital in January 2016 for five days and must have been asked about 10 times by health care providers whether anyone in my life or environment was controling/bullying/abusing me. They usually followed up with asking if anyone is doing anything to me without my consent or intimidating me because of my limitations.

Perhaps SCIs fit under the umbrella of elder abuse laws as well? Any thoughts? I'm pretty tough and thick skinned but it has been ongoing for over 2 years. I don't mean to sound like a wuss either but it does wear on you after a while.