Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Numotion same joke

NuMotion is horrible in the Chicago area as well. Took them to court once
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Quote Originally Posted by spinner View Post
    I've used them from when they were united seating and have no problem. But I'm in Salem Oregon and I think it varies with the office you deal with.
    I deal with the one in Springfield, Oregon. I got my new power chair from them. It took them seven months, for everything. From the visit with my doctor. To the first meeting with the PT, and the ATP guy. To delivery day. Currently I'm waiting on a new wheelchair tray as the one from my old power chair can't fit on my new one. They assured me that getting my new wheelchair tray shouldn't take as long as it did for my power chair.
    Samantha

Quote Originally Posted by dkleinsmith View Post
    Whats the average wait time on a new chair through NuMotion? The rep out of Portland told me that the order literally sits within NuMotion for 60 days before the insurance company ever receives it.

Btw, the NuMotion fitting technician out of Bend, Or. is really cool and is very knowledgeable.
    I just ordered a new chair with NuMotion and I'm told it will be three months to delivery. Had a couple of issues with my rep and PT taking seat pan measurements and the CAD drawing specs showed different measures so had to alter the dimensions again. I've heard nothing good about NuMotion but I didn't have a choice when going through seating clinic. I pray this chair pans out well. Acclimating to a new chair is always a pain in the ass. I'm in Portland.

Quote Originally Posted by Patton57 View Post
    Yeah wrt to DME and med supply providers, Edgepark in OH, used to be first class until Cardinal Health acquired them. Now its like the whole company is run by the billing and reimbursement department which means services aren't rendered until all the paperwork is cleared, which usually requires numerous followups with them every month. I suspect NoMotion is managed in a similiar fashion.
    In addition to the above, I was overbilled for 4 years by Edgepark. I requested an audit of my account 2.5 years ago. They called me back a couple of days later and said everything is fine. I asked for support and they said they don't provide that.

I just received a $650 refund from them a few days ago. I cashed the check immediately. Cardinal Health/Edgepark should be out of business!

I trust nothing coming from this company.

They were holding up all my monthly supply orders because they claimed I also had an account balance usually less than $10 from items they charged me for incorrectly on the monthly orders. During this 4 year period, I only received 9-10 monthly orders per year, so you could count on having to pay for 8-12 monthly orders ($300-400/ month) out of pocket as an addtional expense of doing business with this crap company. I suspect their financials are pure garbage.
    Last edited by Patton57; 03-11-2018 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oncetherwasagirl View Post
    I just ordered a new chair with NuMotion and I'm told it will be three months to delivery. Had a couple of issues with my rep and PT taking seat pan measurements and the CAD drawing specs showed different measures so had to alter the dimensions again. I've heard nothing good about NuMotion but I didn't have a choice when going through seating clinic. I pray this chair pans out well. Acclimating to a new chair is always a pain in the ass. I'm in Portland.
    Is your NuMotion rep named Tim?

Denver, Colorado USA ---- C5/6 Complete 1985
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelin 48 View Post
    anyone else have problems getting things from numotion mobility they used to be united seating im trying to get a set of solid rear tires no luck this place is a joke i know i can get them faster from bikeon but man they seem so hard to mount the solid tire on rim i dont think i could do it i may ask the locl bike shop if they can cause NUMOTION SUCKS
    I got the tires from NuMotion, but they would not install them with me in the wheelchair. I wanted to be on my Superarm lift (in the wc in the air) while they did the swap, but they said no. Most of their technicians in Denver are really good, but they usually follow strict (stupid) corporate guidelines.

Do you guys stay in the wheelchair when your tires get swapped (e.g. at a bike shop)? I have the tires now; I just need them installed. Actually it is the whole wheel, so it is even easier.
    "The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but thought about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking. Separate them from the situation, which is always neutral. It is as it is."
    --Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by dnvrdave View Post
    I got the tires from NuMotion, but they would not install them with me in the wheelchair. I wanted to be on my Superarm lift (in the wc in the air) while they did the swap, but they said no. Most of their technicians in Denver are really good, but they usually follow strict (stupid) corporate guidelines.

Do you guys stay in the wheelchair when your tires get swapped (e.g. at a bike shop)? I have the tires now; I just need them installed. Actually it is the whole wheel, so it is even easier.

i just took the tires to my local shop he put them on the rims i used an old set of wheels and tires while he put them on
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

My new power chair took seven months.
    Samantha

I'm a para, my vendor either brings in another chair for me to sit on or they've actually just came out & grabbed the wheels & I waited in my car.