Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Numotion same joke

Numotion same joke

anyone else have problems getting things from numotion mobility they used to be united seating im trying to get a set of solid rear tires no luck this place is a joke i know i can get them faster from bikeon but man they seem so hard to mount the solid tire on rim i dont think i could do it i may ask the locl bike shop if they can cause NUMOTION SUCKS
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Quote Originally Posted by wheelin 48 View Post
    anyone else have problems getting things from numotion mobility they used to be united seating im trying to get a set of solid rear tires no luck this place is a joke i know i can get them faster from bikeon but man they seem so hard to mount the solid tire on rim i dont think i could do it i may ask the locl bike shop if they can cause NUMOTION SUCKS
    Yes, they are a mess in my area too. They order the wrong parts. It takes forever to get a new demo chair out. They never give updates. You wonder if they forgot to order the parts. But it seems all the venders suck today. So I stick with them.
    "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis

NuMotion is horrible in my area as well.

Blog Entries
    Bike-on dot com

Only way to fly.
    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Trying to get a new cushion. Couldn't get anywhere with NuMotion. Have called MRS Homecare. Can't be any worse.

I've used them from when they were united seating and have no problem. But I'm in Salem Oregon and I think it varies with the office you deal with.

In my area we call them Nomotion. They've negotiated exclusive arrangements with the big insurers and dme companies where they accept thin margins to get exclusivity and then they can't afford any reasonable level of customer support or service. So some now petition insurers to allow out of network suppliers and it's working.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    In my area we call them Nomotion. They've negotiated exclusive arrangements with the big insurers and dme companies where they accept thin margins to get exclusivity and then they can't afford any reasonable level of customer support or service. So some now petition insurers to allow out of network suppliers and it's working.
    Yeah wrt to DME and med supply providers, Edgepark in OH, used to be first class until Cardinal Health acquired them. Now it likes the whole company is run by the billing and reimbursement department which means services aren't rendered until all the paperwork is cleared, which usually requires numerous followups with them every month. I suspect NoMotion is managed in a similiar fashion.

anyone ever install solid tires on there rims seems like it would be hard i watched the guy from united seating do it years ago and he had a heck of a time
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Just say no. I gave them several chances down here and was extremely disappointed each time.
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and other people may not be able to tell the difference."