Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Medical Marijuana

Medical Marijuana

I'm looking for a doctor in FL who writes scripts for medical marijuana for spasms.

This article has a map you can zoom into your area and hover over the colored dot for the Dr. name and address. Google is a stoners friend.

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/m...florida-mapped
    "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
    T5/6 complete

Quote Originally Posted by Rook98006 View Post
    This article has a map you can zoom into your area and hover over the colored dot for the Dr. name and address. Google is a stoners friend.

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/m...florida-mapped
    Awesome! Thanks for the info.

Here's the link to the Florida Office of Medical Marijuana approved doctors: http://www.floridahealth.gov/program...pleted-cme.pdf
    I went to one for neuro pain and the doctor registered me online during the appointment asking questions related to the statute. You have to do your own research about products. Then you get a link and have to fill out your own online application and send in a payment. The website says it takes 30 days for review but Im still waiting at 45 days. To follow up with the FL office, email is quick and phone is impossible. Best Wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblinfree View Post
    Here's the link to the Florida Office of Medical Marijuana approved doctors: http://www.floridahealth.gov/program...pleted-cme.pdf
    I went to one for neuro pain and the doctor registered me online during the appointment asking questions related to the statute. You have to do your own research about products. Then you get a link and have to fill out your own online application and send in a payment. The website says it takes 30 days for review but Im still waiting at 45 days. To follow up with the FL office, email is quick and phone is impossible. Best Wishes
    Thanks for the info! I'm seeing a dr tomorrow. If I qualify for it they will do the application I just have to pay for the card. They said it's taking around 6 weeks.

Application has been sent in. I was told it is taking about 6 weeks to get your temporary card. The doctor went over CBD and THC. I told him I'm needing it for my spasms and I don't want to be high. He said it will be trial and error. What works for one might not work for another. If anyone is using medical marijuana for spasms I would appreciate any input.

A friend brought some cbd oil for me to try from Innovative. I only tried it a couple of times at night, and in my opinion, it seemed to reduce spasms. I'm not sure how this product compares to what might be prescribed. I intended to order my own ($60/bottle), but when doing so, I'm not sure it's a legal product. Anyone know?

Blog Entries
    A friend of mine brought back some CBD oil infused candy from a legal state (10mg per) and I didn't notice anything. I use maryjane to get high, when the mood strikes me, that's about all it's worth to me. Makes my pain way worse, frankly, but does help me care less about it.
    A Buddhist monk walked up to the guy working behind a hot dog cart and said, "Make me one with everything."

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus

It works great on my spasms when I eat it, but only if I haven't eaten it for a while. If I make a large batch, the first night my spasms are gone. By the 5th or 6th night there is hardly any decrease in spasms. But I am sleepy, which is great if that is what you are looking for.

I smoked before my accident but not after, makes the pain worse, but do lessen the spasms.