Thread: C5/6 Chest & Arm Pain

C5/6 Chest & Arm Pain

This past year I've started experiencing random shooting pain throughout my chest, arms, neck and shoulders. I thought it was a heart attack but an EKG along with a heart cath showed everything was good. My family dr can't come up with anything except it maybe nerve damage or they're refiring at moments. All I know is it can be scary when it happens. When I shower I've noticed my chest will get tight like I just jumped into ice but my water is at a perfect temp. Anyone experience this? Sometimes the pain is there for awhile while other times it last seconds.

I am a c-7 and that is where all my pain is under my arms and across my chest have had it for 12 years and it never leaves me alone/ t slows down to where it is sort of bearable if I lay down for a long time 2 hours or so. I wouldn/t ignre it but it may be a development from your original injury. I would get a mri to see exactly what is going on that is the only way you will be able to tell for sure don/t put it off cause this stuff doesn/t like to get better. Sorry to here this but every breath for me is in pain. And it is the most annoying shit you will ever experience. Take care

Thank you the reply. Yes my left armpit is normally where the pain is but it spreads all over lately. My dr put me on heartburn meds but I felt worse on them as they just made me burp up gas all the time. I've been considering trying some herb to see if it helps.