Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Possible opportunity

Well... for those who have read the article; Daniel Shin, the translator found out Mr. Kang is a scam artist. My "mother" paid him to go to Korea to find information and apparently he never went.

Daniel Shin however did go to Korea to visit the clinic/facility and said it was catered towards foreigners of Korea in that the staff speaks both Korean and English. I'm still on the fence... Still sitting at 80/20 not going based on the logistic of having to go back for follow ups because they have no affiliates in the US. The other hurdle is trying the get Dr. Kim to talk to my neurologist at Kennedy Krieger, Dr. Cabahug. I've made it clear to Mr. Shin that my comfort lies with her thoughts. Mr. Shin said Dr. Kim is busy and is unable to get in contact, to which my thoughts were "Well he better get figure that shit out."

Quote Originally Posted by jaemc View Post
    Well... for those who have read the article; Daniel Shin, the translator found out Mr. Kang is a scam artist. My "mother" paid him to go to Korea to find information and apparently he never went.

Daniel Shin however did go to Korea to visit the clinic/facility and said it was catered towards foreigners of Korea in that the staff speaks both Korean and English. I'm still on the fence... Still sitting at 80/20 not going based on the logistic of having to go back for follow ups because they have no affiliates in the US. The other hurdle is trying the get Dr. Kim to talk to my neurologist at Kennedy Krieger, Dr. Cabahug. I've made it clear to Mr. Shin that my comfort lies with her thoughts. Mr. Shin said Dr. Kim is busy and is unable to get in contact, to which my thoughts were "Well he better get figure that shit out."
    I had to go clear back to page 4 of this thread to refresh myself on who this Kang character was in this story. (He's was the initial translator helping the photographer put together this sketchy news story and also passed himself off as having terminal cancer). Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    I had to go clear back to page 4 of this thread to refresh myself on who this Kang character was in this story. (He's was the initial translator helping the photographer put together this sketchy news story and also passed himself off as having terminal cancer). Is that right?
    Correct.

Aren't there a lot of credible research studies involving stem cells recruiting right now? Would that not also be an option instead of all this sketchiness?

Quote Originally Posted by MomNoah View Post
    Aren't there a lot of credible research studies involving stem cells recruiting right now? Would that not also be an option instead of all this sketchiness?
    For spinal cord injury, the research studies are listed here and kept current if that would help.