Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What do you want to do first?

Drive to the shore - jump in the Atlantic!

The first thing would be to stretch from my toes to my fingertips.

Hit a baseball, kayak any badass river (really miss that) run to the ocean and dive in...hunt my favorite hunting grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by #LHB# View Post
    So hypatheticly. If you where to be cured tomorrow, what would you do first? Other than the obvious sex, bathroom, shower all that stuff. If I could I would sign up for the military, its one of my biggest regrets. Other than that I would pick up a baseball and play catch. I was still playing competitive ball when I was hurt so baseball is near and dear to my heart and I miss it more than anything. So what would y'all do?

LB
    Assuming the cure also takes away the central pain sensations, I would just enjoy no longer being tortured before I do anything else.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

I have a shit list. Of all the peoples whos ass I'd like to kick once I got my legs working. My friends consider it to be an honour to be on it so do anything they can to ensure they stay on it.
    Everybody wants freedom.... They just don't want it for everybody else...

I go to the beach with my wife and sons. throw the football around and swim in the ocean. Then I'd go to the gym and start working out again.
    - Rolling Thru Life -

I would slow dance with my Wife. Then "Have a Catch" with my Son and play Tennis with my Daughter