Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you want to do first?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Buy a Ducati and go rent a race track for a day. I think I miss motorcycles more than sex.
    Yep.
    A Buddhist monk walked up to the guy working behind a hot dog cart and said, "Make me one with everything."

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Buy a Ducati and go rent a race track for a day. I think I miss motorcycles more than sex.
    I think I'd scare myself, horsepower have gone up a bit since I sold my 999S. WTF I'd give it a go.

Train for and win a national masters championship in time trial (cycling). Would take about 4 years so that might not be the first. First would be a hike with my wife and dogs.
    T3-T7 complete since Sept 2015

Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    Live a day without pain, top of my list
    Would love to do this!
    T3-T7 complete since Sept 2015

I'd get in my space ship and fly off to "third star on the right and on til dawn"

Quote Originally Posted by mrb View Post
    I think I'd scare myself, horsepower have gone up a bit since I sold my 999S. WTF I'd give it a go.
    My buddy had a 999 and I bought a brand new 1098 back in 2008. He rode mine and definitely noticed the difference. I wasn't hurt on the bike, but when I came back from the hospital I was tempted to park the 1098 in the living room as artwork. Selling that baby was painful.

Spar and I mean really spar hard... as if it's a fight. And then restart my long and dedicated journey to rebuilding a body that is a respectable and extremely capable physical specimen. Strength, endurance, speed, polymetrics etc. Being as close to a physical God as humanly possible has always been my purpose, paradoxical as it may be. The functional implementation of all aspects is usually intertwined with combat… And by God I miss it. No sex no physical combat/test= pointless in my eyes. I could give up sex just for the life of physical training and discipline.
    Last edited by JamesMcM; 08-22-2017 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tman9513 View Post
    My buddy had a 999 and I bought a brand new 1098 back in 2008. He rode mine and definitely noticed the difference. I wasn't hurt on the bike, but when I came back from the hospital I was tempted to park the 1098 in the living room as artwork. Selling that baby was painful.
    I know how you feel about selling them, told my missus to get rid of Porsche, Alfa Romeo and BMW motorbike. Couldn't face coming home and seeing them doing nothing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tman9513 View Post
    Gotta love a good Neverland reference!