Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you want to do first?

What do you want to do first?

So hypatheticly. If you where to be cured tomorrow, what would you do first? Other than the obvious sex, bathroom, shower all that stuff. If I could I would sign up for the military, its one of my biggest regrets. Other than that I would pick up a baseball and play catch. I was still playing competitive ball when I was hurt so baseball is near and dear to my heart and I miss it more than anything. So what would y'all do?

LB

get on a horse

What does it matter?

I would grab grass with my toes like Jake in Avatar and just run until I can't catch my breath...

Go down the waterslide that paralyzed me.

Have operations for all the parts of my body I messed up over the last 43 years. Then travel the whole U.S. by truck. That is if am still alive after all the parts I messed up after my injury.
    Art

33yrs to think about it and it's never going to happen. These questions have been posited here before.

I miss diving. Baseball. Sand and grass between my toes. Climb a mountain. Sail parts of the world for the rest of my life.
    Make America Sane Again. lol

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
    Go down the waterslide that paralyzed me.
    Have always told my parents that one of the first things I would do is dive off of the pier where I was hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    What does it matter?
    Just trying to start a conversation. You can feel free to go be pissed of at the world in another thread if you would like.

Grow up and exercise some responsibility by respecting the comments of others.

Quote Originally Posted by #LHB# View Post
    Just trying to start a conversation. You can feel free to go be pissed of at the world in another thread if you would like.
    LHB

gjnl has been a long time member of CareCure and he has a vault of knowledge on spinal cord injuries and their secondary complications. Its comments like yours that are uncalled for and against the rules for posting on CareCure; no personal character attacks.

gjnl spends a lot of time writing his professional answers to questions people post. He could be spending time with his family or doing other things with his time but instead he helps people here at CareCure. Several weeks ago someone attack him and piped in and asked him to return to CareCare because of his wealth of knowledge that he has acquired over the years. We don't want to loose people like him because of a smart ass comment.

This is the best web site on the Internet about spinal cord injuries and it is global. Don't piss off other member by immature comments. You asked a question. He gave you an answer. If you don't like it. Live with it. Don't attack other CareCure members because there are other people in this forum that have a wealth of knowledge and we don't want to loose them. Everyday someone sustains a spinal cord injury and they are seeking answers. This is the place to find them.

If I were you I would delete your comment or asked the moderator to remove it.

It's bad enough that we live with a spinal cord injury/disease let alone to be attacked on this forum. Grow up and exercise some responsibility by respecting the comments of others.

Ti
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."