Worth watching for those interested in Silver's peptides:

Difficult to follow when I do not have a science background! lol

Make America Sane Again. lol

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I sit corrected. Thank you.

Worth watching for those interested in Silver's peptides:

Difficult to follow when I do not have a science background! lol

Please note that this old video is showing Jerry's previous peptide - the ISP - which has shown efficacy in acute injuries. This is not the same CRP peptide that was presented by Yu-Shang Lee and Ching-Yi Lin at W2W 2017 which appears to be showing something interesting in the chronic injury. It's a different peptide, different mechanism.

I had skimmed over Kate’s blog quickly but missed the scute/chronic thing. Exciting!

Now I have questions about acute ... scar? Wouldn’t it be the same mechanism as chronic scar? What’s the difference between the peptides?

Ch’ase degrades with heat ... how to overcome that?
    Make America Sane Again. lol

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

In case anybody else tries to buy CRP, for CSPG Reduction Peptide, to do their own clinical trials as has been effective on chronic rats documented at
    https://working2walk2017.wordpress.c...veland-clinic/

Yu-Shang Lee, replied me below that they won't sell it to you:

CRP is not ready to be used in patients with spinal cord injury yet, while it is promising in animal chronic SCI.
    We need to do more tests including dosage and safety in animal model before we move it to clinical use.

This peptide is not available to purchase, because currently we have used it in the laboratory only.
    We plan to commercialize this peptide for the future clinical application, if we can get more funding support.

Best,
    Yu-Shang Lee, PhD
    Last edited by Pauly1; 10-19-2017 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly1 View Post
    In case anybody else tries to buy CRP, for CSPG Reduction Peptide, to do their own clinical trials as has been effective on chronic rats documented at

This isn't how any of this works. There is nothing "clinical" about injecting oneself with various unknown concoctions and pretending that is valuable medical research. Of course they wouldn't resell dirty laboratory reagents to anybody from the bench! That would be a crime and punishable with a prison term. Nobody should ask or expect this.

Once they discover the proper dosages and safety on animals, the chemical formula then goes to a qualified manufacturer to be made into a purified clinical grade that can pass FDA drug standards for human consumption and is properly calibrated to the best possible efficacy.

This CRP peptide is a new basic level lab discovery and not one bit of animal data has been published in a peer reviewed journal. (The presentation was about a very preliminary discovery that could not be filmed and recorded at W2W and wasn't part of the clinical trial segment of the conference).

We look forward to future information and efforts being made on this discovery. Presumably Yu-Shang Lee and Ching Yi will be writing and competing for NIH grants and hoping they are awarded for this work. There is no guarantee they will be awarded government funding support.

A clinical trial is a research study to answer specific questions about vaccines or new therapies or new ways of using known treatments. Clinical trials (also called medical research and research studies) are used to determine whether new drugs or treatments are both safe and effective. Carefully conducted clinical trials are the fastest and safest way to find treatments that work. Ideas for clinical trials usually come from researchers. Once researchers test new therapies or procedures in the laboratory and get promising results, they begin planning Phase 1 Clinical Trials. New therapies are tested on people only after laboratory and animal studies show promising results.
    Last edited by GRAMMY; Yesterday at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly1 View Post

How embarrassing!