Hi everyone!

I had the unfortunate experience of getting in an accident. The other driver was at fault and issued a citation for failure to yield to oncoming traffic. I believe my car (Mazda 5) is going to be totaled out.

I have a few questions, if anyone can advise me that would be great!

1. Will the other insurance company pay for my accessibility modifications? My wheelchair lift, transfer seat, and hand controls were paid for by my Vocational Rehabilitation grant, but I did not carry insurance for them. Should I be looking to remove them from the car at the scrap yard, or leave them go and sue the insurance company for its value?

2. Do I get an attorney? I was pretty banged up but did not have any structural damage. Back and neck hurt.

3. I do not have insurance for rental coverage by my own company. Will the other company reimburse me for the rental costs afterward?

4. Is there anything else I need to know? I've never been in an accident (where the other person is at fault).

5. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!! Everything was going so good. I have a girlfriend now, I literally started a new job a week ago, I had a great birthday party, grad school is going awesome. And then this happens. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen for a few days and then this shit went and hit the fan. aer;ogjawersotgawer;ogmawe4;om324q;oitnm324o;itjq3 4. /rage

Thank you ^_^