Thread: New registrations

New registrations

Jim has turned off the new registrations feature on the forums due to problems we have been having with spam registrants. This took place about 1 week ago. For now, he will be vetting all those who desire to join our community as new members, and allowed to post on our forums. This will most likely continue until the site is moved to the cloud from the Rutger's servers, which Jim has been working on for several weeks.

If you, or someone you know is interested in joining us, please e-mail him at the address below. Include the user name desired and he will create the account, and direct you on how to complete the profile and set a password.

oceanfisher@gmail.com

(KLD)
    Last edited by Jim; 08-30-2017 at 08:21 PM.
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

New person can't sign up for Care Cure

Hello All, A friend tried to sign up for membership to CC but couldn't do it. It said registration was closed by the administrator. He tried the "contact us" below but again nothing. I realize Jim and family are going thru a death in the family. Is there any administrator who can help getting to be a member. Thanks!

I did receive it KLD Thanks. I thought that may have been the reason. My friend received a reply from his inquiry and it'll be taken care of. Thanks again for your continued support of the forum.