Thread: advice

advice

i have a court case the judge excused me but it tenants and complicated to the tune of 31000 and growing

jjudge want me to settle 21000 their attorney said no so court next friiday 250 miles away my son can not make the trip this time

so was thing about driving up in van taking care giver with me leave at 4am get there before nine court over at 12 be home by 6 i hope but shees i will be beyond tired

as i will be doing all the drving i have given the attorney all the emails im the judge has seen the pictures before and after we had quotes on the jobs

my van is in good shape except air is iffy

asking advice from quads no para please fyi 66 c6c7 healthy no sores

If it was me I would leave the day before and stay overnight closer to the destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyjames View Post
    If it was me I would leave the day before and stay overnight closer to the destination.
    yes but question then is how do u get in bed and out she can not lift me the bed is 1foot higer than my chair i don/t have a hoist never need 1

That's a good point. Maybe try calling some hotels to explain that, perhaps one will have a solution to accomidate you.

ilol in thomaston not happening but my neighbor is going with me as care giver can/t now just have to suck it up buttercup and do shifts evn if it means pulling over ever 25 minutes