Thread: EasyStand Evolv Glider - $1750

EasyStand Evolv Glider - $1750

This is an EasyStand Evolv Glider (Large). It is in great condition. The chest strap, seat belt, and owners manual are included. The only thing I don't have are the straps that wrap around the knee pads. I removed them because the knee pads wrapped around the sides of my knees well enough that they weren't necessary. There isn't much wear on the shocks for the glider, as I didn't use them that much. I think $1750 is a fair price, compared to what I've seen these selling for, as most of you know these are around $6k new. I am located in central Mississippi. I would rather find someone to deliver to in person. I would be willing to drive to meet halfway, if it's within reason. If that doesn't work out and someone is willing to pay for shipping, I will do that as a last resort. Thanks!

Bargain. If I didn't have one already I'd buy it.
    T3-T7 complete since Sept 2015

how much do you think shipping would cost to 65301? check freight companies its gonna be cheapper then fedex/ ups
    i'm really interested in this but im in Missouri.

Same here Mize. One heckof a deal. I never used knee straps. Waste of material

Quote Originally Posted by NoobisMaximus View Post
    how much do you think shipping would cost to 65301? check freight companies its gonna be cheapper then fedex/ ups
    i'm really interested in this but im in Missouri.
    I'm checking on the size and weight first. I'll let you know something as soon as I can. Thanks

Hi, I am also interested in the stander. I live in the Charleston area, 29485. Most likely would also need it shipped but could possibly meet somewhere. Not sure how far you are willing to drive. Let me know, thanks, David.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhillstrong View Post
    Hi, I am also interested in the stander. I live in the Charleston area, 29485. Most likely would also need it shipped but could possibly meet somewhere. Not sure how far you are willing to drive. Let me know, thanks, David.
    Thanks, I sent a message to NoobisMaximus with a shipping quote. If it doesn't work out I will let you know.