Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ReNetX Bio Launched to Advance Innovative Neuro-Regenerative Technology Developed at

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksdad View Post
    You are correct.
    I was trying to post the article while being driven to the store, we quads don't type very well bouncing around in a mini van on a roho ��. I intended to go back and say something to the effect that I am hoping this trial moves forward especially since Invivo has quit on the chronic research. Sadly, I forgot to come back and do it.
    I am not aware of invivo quitting on the chronic research, even though they haven't started the chronic trials on hoomans yet, I was thinking that it's still in the works
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    I am not aware of invivo quitting on the chronic research, even though they haven't started the chronic trials on hoomans yet, I was thinking that it's still in the works

.. . . . the company is undergoing a reduction in force (RIF), in which it is eliminating 13 positions, or approximately 39% of its workforce. The RIF, the recent update to the INSPIRE timeline, the suspension of the chronic SCI programs, and the halt to the cervical study together are projected to result in 2018 operating expense savings of approximately $7.3 million and to reduce 2018 cash burn from approximately $2.0 million per month to approximately $1.5 million per month.

"Quit" may have been a harsh choice of words. I personally believe that at age 50, 13 years in, I will not be spending any more time watching for them. Other studies and potential trials to watch, nothing to watch if something is suspended. Not being negative, I certainly hope they have success with what they are concentrating on, it's just not going to help me.
    please . . .test what you already know; and give us what you have. we may not be dying, but we certainly are not living either

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksdad View Post
    .. . . . the company is undergoing a reduction in force (RIF), in which it is eliminating 13 positions, or approximately 39% of its workforce. The RIF, the recent update to the INSPIRE timeline, the suspension of the chronic SCI programs, and the halt to the cervical study together are projected to result in 2018 operating expense savings of approximately $7.3 million and to reduce 2018 cash burn from approximately $2.0 million per month to approximately $1.5 million per month.

"Quit" may have been a harsh choice of words. I personally believe that at age 50, 13 years in, I will not be spending any more time watching for them. Other studies and potential trials to watch, nothing to watch if something is suspended. Not being negative, I certainly hope they have success with what they are concentrating on, it's just not going to help me.

Wow, I was not aware of this... Sucky
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

This sounds promising. I could use a little hope. Other than the links posted anything else I can read on the results so far?

I saw this on twitter "Excellent talk from Prof Martin Schwab on phase II clinical trial of anti-Nogo 1 antibodies for #SCI at #isrt2017 @SpinalResearch" (can't figure out how to link tweets) also said they are starting phase II or treatment trials in Dec/Jan

It was retweeted by spinalresearch
    https://twitter.com/drrdb93/status/903980170163482624

What has changed?
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...-now-in-the-US

Not sure if this study was completed, or done at all.

Could Dr. Young or someone with equal smarts comment?
    please . . .test what you already know; and give us what you have. we may not be dying, but we certainly are not living either

Tragic that they won't even start the trial for more than a year and then they'll change the focus if they're successful. That's a strategy to string out funding for years instead of one aimed at helping scis as soon as possible.
    T3-T7 complete since Sept 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Tragic that they won't even start the trial for more than a year and then they'll change the focus if they're successful. That's a strategy to string out funding for years instead of one aimed at helping scis as soon as possible.
    Where did you get that they'll change the focus if successful? Story came out at the end of July that they wanted to start trials on chronic spinal cord injuries in 2018. They have on their website that they want proof of concept done in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by nphuskers View Post
    Where did you get that they'll change the focus if successful? Story came out at the end of July that they wanted to start trials on chronic spinal cord injuries in 2018. They have on their website that they want proof of concept done in 2020.
    What is there website?