Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ReNetX Bio Launched to Advance Innovative Neuro-Regenerative Technology Developed at

"When Strittmatter put this molecule into the spinal fluid of rats with damaged spinal cords—nearly a third went from not being able to walk to full mobility, even after a three-month delay period between injury and treatment. Findings were published in the Journal of Neuroscience (link is external) and Nature (link is external) among others."

Exciting news but I'm curious as to what they mean by "full mobility". To me that's a cure though I'd assume it's far less. Anyone know, or any guesses as to how they define full mobility?

It won't be a full cure as the growth doesn't happen through the scar. The results should be even better when Chase is available.

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweeds View Post
    "When Strittmatter put this molecule into the spinal fluid of rats with damaged spinal cords—nearly a third went from not being able to walk to full mobility, even after a three-month delay period between injury and treatment. Findings were published in the Journal of Neuroscience (link is external) and Nature (link is external) among others."

Exciting news but I'm curious as to what they mean by "full mobility". To me that's a cure though I'd assume it's far less. Anyone know, or any guesses as to how they define full mobility?

Interesting... Intrathecal delivery, not intraspinal... I tend to dismiss studies using Intrathecal injections off rip but could there be something to it
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature