Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: life is fun again

never been there but a lot of my ab friends go

Quote Originally Posted by royb View Post
    awesome! i was just in panama city beach for a week and had alot of fun fishing and whatnot. the locals dont seem to like tourists though. i guess southern hospitality does not stretch that far south.
    It all depends what the tourists are doing...
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and other people may not be able to tell the difference."

Corn hole?? I was curious.
    It looks as mad a fun as gumboot throwing in Taihape .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtnedoQGEWg

To each his own...some people enjoy playing AND watching curling.

seeing as my quad hands can not hold I put mine in a Walmart bag and pretend I am bowling I am awesome my ave when bowling before was 175 my sis was 180 my dad could have ben a pro bowler but was a alchy

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    To each his own...some people enjoy playing AND watching curling.
    My department in 2017 went curling for a corporate outing at the olympic training center just outside of Minneapolis and I watched and became hooked in just a few hours. What is actually more fun than that is to watch them fix the ice after play. They fill holes and patch with spray water bottles. No Zamboni's used although they do have a small re-surfacing cart.

Sorry to hijack vjls... your joy and gratitude even if dated is refreshing

Quote Originally Posted by Patton57 View Post
    My department in 2017 went curling for a corporate outing at the olympic training center just outside of Minneapolis and I watched and became hooked in just a few hours. What is actually more fun than that is to watch them fix the ice after play. They fill holes and patch with spray water bottles. No Zamboni's used although they do have a small re-surfacing cart.

Sorry to hijack vjls... your joy and gratitude even if dated is refreshing
    Curling is a curious sport for sure, but once you watch a few matches it is clear there is strategy, skill, and athleticism involved.

Blog Entries
    Good for you, envy you, yes i do.
    I found and old ranch home with a shit budget to renovate, still i'm happy as i'm progressing, albeit slowly, and i succum to crushing pain after 40hrs of fentanyl patch like clockwork....clock? You could literally set your wristwatch to it but nobody bothers to wear watches anymore,, lest you're a diamond wearing rapper. Yeah