Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Helping to Prevent Urinary Tract Infections with Microcyn Technology

Is HOCI the element that kills bacteria? If it is, you can buy a generator from here to produce your own from home. From what I've read, it is commonly used as a home disinfectant in Japan. https://store.ecoloxtech.com/ecoone

Has anyone confirmed if all the different versions of Theracyn have the same ingredients and strengths as MicrocynAH? They have one for each group, Poultry, Pets & Horses and each are priced differently. I’ve been using MicrocynAH for around 2 years now and haven’t been on antibiotics since I started. The supplier I’ve been buying from suddenly stopped carrying the 16oz MicrocynAH and are not carrying Theracyn at the moment. I’m down to my last bottle and anxious to get more before I run out. I just need to confirm weather there’s any difference other than price between the different versions of Theracyn.

Quote Originally Posted by slynch View Post
    Has anyone confirmed if all the different versions of Theracyn have the same ingredients and strengths as MicrocynAH? They have one for each group, Poultry, Pets & Horses and each are priced differently. I’ve been using M icrocynAH for around 2 years now and haven’t been on antibiotics since I started. The supplier I’ve been buying from suddenly stopped carrying the 16oz MicrocynAH and are not carrying Theracyn at the moment. I’m down to my last bottle and anxious to get more before I run out. I just need to confirm weather there’s any difference other than price between the different versions of Theracyn.
    It is complicated keeping track of the various products that use Microcyn Technology. But as far as I have been able to confirm, Microcyn AH Wound and Skin Care Spray. Microcyn AH Pink Eye Spray (the one I use) and Theracyn Pet Wound and Skin Spray all contain 0.009% Hypochlorous Acid. The inactive ingredients may vary some, but have little impact on the performance of these sprays.

Glad you have had such good success with this treatment.

Thanks for the reply and info. It certainly changes a lot! It’s worked quite well for me so far. Well enough to keep me off of toxic antibiotics at least.

Just an FYI, I couldn’t find Theracyn In Canada for a reasonable price. I decided to place an order through an online company in the USA. My order was just refused at customs by Health Canada, and not allowed into Canada because it violated food and drug regulations.
    No person shall import a drug into Canada for the purpose of administering it to an animal that produces food or an animal that is intended for consumption as food if the sale of the drug in Canada would constitute a violation of the act for these regulations.

Doesnt seem to matter that the exact same product is already available for sale in Canada and has been for years and it’s not a drug. Looks like I am going to lose $200.

Ah bureaucracy! Can you contact the online company and have the product returned for a refund?

In future stick with the Theracyn wound and skin spray with a picture of a horse (unless of course horse is a food animal in Canada ) or a dog on the label.

you had this trouble.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I've ordered Hydrocleanse directly from Sonoma Pharmaceuticals and had no problems with customs (other than duty). Maybe I was just lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    Ah bureaucracy! Can you contact the online company and have the product returned for a refund?

In future stick with the Theracyn wound and skin spray with a picture of a horse (unless of course horse is a food animal in Canada ) or a dog on the label.

you had this trouble.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
    I contacted them. Most unhelpful place I’ve ever ordered from. Basically told me it’s all my fault claiming I refused to let Fedex do customs brokerage, which is a lie. They refuse to do anything about it. Just happy my full order didn’t go through. I ordered 8 bottles, they reduced it to 4 without telling me, because of lack of stock.

I ordered some some with the horse and some for poultry. Both were denied. Horse is not on the menu anywhere that I know of... I just googled, apparently Canada eats 660,000 lbs a year.

I also ordered the Eco One water electrolyzer mentioned earlier. I’m experimenting with that. It seems to work. I just need a chlorine tester to measure the the levels of the resulting solution.

Quote Originally Posted by beckman View Post
    I've ordered Hydrocleanse directly from Sonoma Pharmaceuticals and had no problems with customs (other than duty). Maybe I was just lucky!
    I’m reluctant to order any of it from USA now.

Customs rules around the world can be pretty arbitrary. I'm sure if it was the other way around, an American buying a product from a Canadian supplier, there would be similar ruction on this side. The rule is caveat emptor, buyer beware.