Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Helping to Prevent Urinary Tract Infections with Microcyn Technology

Quote Originally Posted by August West View Post
    Is that an opinion or speculation?
    Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    Fair point. I checked these two posts and it is too late to edit them. If I could, I would edit them to read "in my opinion..." I base my opinion on the FDA approvals these products have received, wherein shelf life is one of the claims made that the FDA panels review for accuracy. No where can I find that the electrolyzed water used in Vetericyn is FDA approved. So for myself, I have concluded that if I am going to use these products, I would rather spend my money on what I feel is a more stable product. I will go further and say that anyone contemplating using electrolyzed water for bladder instillation, should do their own research after they read presentations and anecdotal reports of usage here.
    I wrote opinion, a couple times, see the quote above. And my opinion is based on hours and hours of reading about electrolyzed water.
    Last edited by gjnl; 08-07-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajstevens View Post
    I don't deal with urinary tracts, haven't had one in 2 yrs and use spit at times for "lube"....cath with worm guts on hands and everything else.. Have said it on here 15 times but knowone wants to listen about the surgery that changed my life. I'll sleep without waking up in my BOXER briefs and not worry about pissing my pants either
    Sorry, sometimes posts get lost in the mix. You only have 53 posts to your name. Maybe you need to post here what your routine is.

Thanks GJNL. Since using 60 ml Hydrocleanse ( less as u advised didn't seem to do the trick), my urine is nicely clear, much less residue. I'm really only doing the instill once a week, and so far, so good. I'm really pleased, and thank you again for sharing your experience. Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by Podkane View Post
    Thanks GJNL. Since using 60 ml Hydrocleanse ( less as u advised didn't seem to do the trick), my urine is nicely clear, much less residue. I'm really only doing the instill once a week, and so far, so good. I'm really pleased, and thank you again for sharing your experience. Rebecca
    Thanks for sharing your technique and experience with HydroCleanse. These kinds of anecdotal stories may help in formulating techniques for medical trials.

I think that we need to move on from this. As a moderator, I have never poopoo'd (not sure that is a word) what someone posts about products, processes or techniques. I may bring up my concerns about them, and add some words of caution, but I would like to think that is what I am supposed to do. Oftentimes, I state something to the effect of what works for you, I am not going to knock.
    I totally agree that we are adults and can make our own minds up. I just think it is important to have as many perspectives as possible before making a decision.

It would be nice to know if anyone has experienced any side effects - like the issue with diarrhea. Anything else anyone would like to share?

ckf
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Sorry for arriving late to this new thread. I just figured out the other one closed. Blew through post but looks like the gist of it is some old timers , as I feel MAYM is , are still having much healthier lives as a result of us finding Microcyn AH in all of it former names. We are blessed and hope and pray it is always available. If we must get Puracyn per Manna Pro to keep it great. gjnl has been a blessing to us all. Our urologist thinks it is a wonderful product.

Quote Originally Posted by maym View Post
    Sorry for arriving late to this new thread. I just figured out the other one closed. Blew through post but looks like the gist of it is some old timers , as I feel MAYM is , are still having much healthier lives as a result of us finding Microcyn AH in all of it former names. We are blessed and hope and pray it is always available. If we must get Puracyn per Manna Pro to keep it great. gjnl has been a blessing to us all. Our urologist thinks it is a wonderful product.
    Just to clarify, the product available from the Manna Pro source is called Theracyn.

Glad that Maym is doing well and staying healthy.

10-4 Thanks for keeping me straight on the name gjnl. Got to get some ordered before turns cold. Saw ad for another product called Curicyn on Facebook ad. Sounds like does similar actions? Don't no about who makes it

for those of us who instill gent, what about mixing the gent with hydrocleanse rather than saline? would give gram pos coverage then too.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by maym View Post
    10-4 Thanks for keeping me straight on the name gjnl. Got to get some ordered before turns cold. Saw ad for another product called Curicyn on Facebook ad. Sounds like does similar actions? Don't no about who makes it
    Curicyn is a product manufactured by Eastern Technologies Inc., A division ofGlobal Resources International, Flowery Branch, GA 30542. It sounds like a similar product. The ingredients are ionized water, hypochlorous acid, potassium iodide, and a proprietary carrier ingredient which has been specifically formulated to cleanse and moisten wounds, help reduce inflammation and help prevent bacteria from entering the affected area.

I don't know what the proprietary carrier ingredient is. You can read more in the Curicyn FAQs: https://www.curicyn.com/curicyn-faqs...-4d1f5390-dbed