Page 204 of 206 FirstFirst ... 104154194195196197198199200201202203204205206 LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2059

Thread: Microcyn Bladder Treatment (An Open Letter to Dr. Young)

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    It is a .003% solution of hypochlorous acid, that low a solution of "bleach" or Sodium hypochlorite wouldn't irritate your skin, eyes or mouth either. It would also cost a lot less than Microcyn. My sole reason for posting to to make sure people know that this is not a treatment that has had any testing or FDA approval, which is not apparent from the stream of posts promoting Sonoma pharmaceutical. Odd that other companies that make this exact same product are said to be inferior, but of course no one has any relationship to the makers of Microcyn on this thread... Right.
    Actually, HydroCleanse and Theracyn are 0.009% hypochlorous acid.

The only reason I suggest the Sonoma Pharmaceutical products is that if your are going to spend $17.99 for a bottle of the product to use in the bladder or as wound care, it is reassuring to know that the product has a stable shelf life and will have the same strength from opening the bottle to emptying the bottle.

You have more than a sole reason for posting as you do, another reason you post is to try to discredit me and assassinate my character. If other members spent the kind of time and energy you do to make false accusations about me and call me names, one would expect a moderator would give you a warning to be more civil on the site. But...

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post

The only reason I suggest the Sonoma Pharmaceutical products is that if your are going to spend $17.99 for a bottle of the product to use in the bladder or as wound care, it is reassuring to know that the product has a stable shelf life and will have the same strength from opening the bottle to emptying the bottle.
    And you know the Sonoma Pharmaceutical products have a longer shelf life because? Where do you get this information from?

You have more than a sole reason for posting as you do, another reason you post is to try to discredit me and assassinate my character. If other members spent the kind of time and energy you do to make false accusations about me and call me names, one would expect a moderator would give you a warning to be more civil on the site. But...
    Sorry, simply not agreeing with you or questioning your motives when you spend a lot of time and effort to promote a specific brand of a product yet claim to have no relation to the company does not qualify as not being civil.

I am finding the moderators and administrators on this site toxic. I am sick and tired or defending myself to any of them. I've put my own body of the line for 7 years. In seven years, I've have 3-4 urinary tract infections with a supra pubic catheter and no urinary tract infections in 2-1/2 years. I've had regular kidney and bladder scans and cystoscopies and according to my urologist have the best looking supra pubic stoma, bladder and kidneys he has ever seen in a quad. My urologist is a neurourologist and knows all about my use of super oxidized water in my bladder.

Should any of our membership have questions about this topic, please send me a private message. We can build a body of anecdotal experiences by private message. It is indeed unfortunate that the moderators on this site are at odds with Dr. Young, who initially was supportive of Susanne Lewis's introduction of this topic and did not post pejorative comments about her character and motives.

And "tburst" calling me a huckster and constantly impugning my character, is not, however you want to cloak it, not civil behavior. I am totally okay with your skepticism about the product. Post all you want to about that, but don't call me into disrepute and roll that all up with trying to destroy me, as a person, an individual. Stop using the tired propaganda technique of ad hominem abuse to further your agenda. That is not civil.
    Last edited by gjnl; 07-28-2017 at 11:33 PM.

There are two issues here:

t8 wanted to make it known there are no studies testing the safety and efficacy of Microcyn. This is important for everyone to know before deciding to use. There is a safety risk because it hasn't been tested.

He also brought up the question whether you are somehow linked to the company and possibly being compensated. I don't for a second think this is the case, but it wasn't outlandish for him to bring up, it has happen here in the past.

The Moderators and myself are not at odds with Dr. Young, we all believe in free speech and the sharing of information. Just because you don't like to hear views counter to yours doesn't make us toxic.

GJNL: Please keep your post about microcyn on the public forum. I know you must be frustrated ducking the attacks on you personally, but others who are interested in the subject would not be able to see the posts if they were by private message and others are interested.

Keep up the great work of keeping us informed on this product, GJNL. I swear by this product and would not be alive today without it.

GJ. What is your take on new batches not having the faint bleach smell and not working as mentioned by another member?
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    GJ. What is your take on new batches not having the faint bleach smell and not working as mentioned by another member?
    I don't have a take on this issue because I am not experiencing what you report. I have a bottle of HydroCleanse setting here at my desk. The Lot number is 17C054 (2019-03). I do smell the familiar, but faint odor of bleach in this bottle.

While I don't work for, own stock in, or get paid by Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, I do have a couple of contacts to whom I can direct questions. I have sent the couple of comments I have read and if I get a response, I will share that with you. One more caveat...I am not the only member on Care Cure Community to have talked to contacts at Sonoma Pharmaceutical, formerly Oculus Innovative Sciences. In the Open Letter to Dr. Young thread on this forum that has been closed, there are at least a couple of comments by other members that they have talked to members of management at Sonoma Pharmaceuticals.
    Last edited by gjnl; 08-01-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Message to t8burst,thanks but no thanks for the paternalism,it's bad enough when the medical professionals we deal with treat us like idiots it's particularly annoying when a member of the community does it,we're disabled not brain damaged.We have a ''superbug'' crisis going on and a diminishing supply of antibiotics to treat them.We do not have time to wait for pharma or the govt.to start a trial on a low cost, low profit treatment,it ain't gonna happen.We are adults,we can speak and decide for ourselves.

ctoom, this website was started by a scientist, for the community, and is based on the scientific process when it comes to the care and cure of spinal cord injury. Therefore, all sides must be presented in order for members to make informed decisions. t8 presented facts about the product that everyone should have access to.
    Last edited by Jim; 08-02-2017 at 03:46 PM.