Thread: Helping to Prevent Urinary Tract Infections with Microcyn Technology

good read, thx GJ.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Microdox 60
    Attached Images Attached Images  

gj is that the same as we are using. We use Microcyn AH. Can it be bought at Sonoma? I like screw top lid.

Quote Originally Posted by maym View Post
    gj is that the same as we are using. We use Microcyn AH. Can it be bought at Sonoma? I like screw top lid.
    It appears that Microdox 60 is only available in Australia and New Zealand. But if you take a look at the ingredients I posted from my research of Microdox 60 and Theracyn, HydroCleanse or MicrocynAH,they are all essentially the same. From what I think I understand, the supply of MicrocynAH is being sold out, and it will be replaced by Theracyn, a product licensed to MannaPro, and you will be able to buy Theracyn from the same kinds of pet supply outlets that you have purchased MicrocynAH.

Thank gj, That name has changed so many times but all is well that ends well. I sure wish you could get it with a simple screw on cap.

hydrocleanse does have screw cap
    Thank gj, That name has changed so many times but all is well that ends well. I sure wish you could get it with a simple screw on cap.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

Gjnl couple practical questions. What size syringes do u use for drawing up Hydrocleanse? I purchased 60ml w catheter tip, sterile but too big to fit in top of Hydrocleanse bottle. Also, do u reuse your syringes? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Podkane View Post
    Gjnl couple practical questions. What size syringes do u use for drawing up Hydrocleanse? I purchased 60ml w catheter tip, sterile but too big to fit in top of Hydrocleanse bottle. Also, do u reuse your syringes? Thanks
    I use 10cc syringes. I usually measure 20cc SOS (Super Oxidized Solution-HydroCleanse, Theracyn, whatever you use) and 10cc sterile saline into a cup with graduated measurements on it, like a clean urine specimen cup (never used for urine specimen collection). See below. Then I draw the solution up into three 10cc syringes. Wash the cup with soap and water and turn over on a clean paper to dry and reuse the cup to measure the next instillation. I reuse syringes for a couple weeks. I rinse the syringes in hot water and air dry on a clean paper towel. You may not have to dilute the SOS, but I do. One, I sometimes, I have a tiny bit of a chilling and clammy feeling if I instill undiluted product, and two, diluting the product makes it go further. Again, this is an individual trial and error, what is comfortable and works for you issue.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

fuentejps is the hydrocleanse straight from Sonoma. Bottle 16oz.

yepper.
    fuentejps is the hydrocleanse straight from Sonoma. Bottle 16oz.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com