Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aquatec Orca Bath Lift

Aquatec Orca Bath Lift

This is an Aquatec Orca Bath Lift. It will lower and rise into and out of the tub. I got it about 5 years ago and have just been using it as a shower bench. The actual motor has only been used twice, so essentially new. It has a safety feature that keeps it from lowering if there isn't enough battery to lift back up. I always used a spare cushion on it. The sides fold up when it is lowered. It will fit in a standard size tub. It lowers to 2 1/2" from the floor. It is in very good shape, with normal wear and tear. The fabric on the backrest is in decent shape but can be replaced or not used. The remote, charger, and owner's manual are included. It holds up to 300lbs. These retail for $1600 to $2200, I'm asking $400 shipped to the lower 48.

Last edited by Brad09; 07-18-2017 at 05:04 PM.

Great price. I use this to get up from the floor. Probably could be used to get in those low bicycles too.
    Make America Sane Again. lol

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

So how low are you in a standard size tub with something like this? Is it adjustable so an SCI-er with no trunk control could use?

Mine's an aquatec but blue ... goes 2" from the tub but you're floating almost so it's easy to get on and off - my legs float too. I'm paraplegic but find the back gets in my way ... it only reclines a bit when it goes down in the tub so I think you'd be okay?

It was really something to have a bubble bath after decades of my own volition!

Quote Originally Posted by Domosoyo View Post
    So how low are you in a standard size tub with something like this? Is it adjustable so an SCI-er with no trunk control could use?
    I edited the original post with some more info. It lowers to about 2 1/2" from the floor. I'm a T6 with no trunk control, and it wasn't a problem.

Price lowered to $375 shipped

Price lowered to $350 shipped

Cannot believe this hasn't sold yet! Great for getting up off the floor people! And nice to take a bath too!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Cannot believe this hasn't sold yet! Great for getting up off the floor people! And nice to take a bath too!
    Thanks, I'm surprised too

Hey I’m really interested if you can send me a message and could you text me if I give number? Wanted to know how wide the seat is and how tall it is from seat to floor just want to make sure it fits in my tub it’s kinds big since it’s a jucuzie tub. If all measurements work I will buy so please get back to me I reall don’t want to miss out on this as I’m pretty desprite for something like this . Thsnks