Thread: ADA dishwasher

ADA dishwasher

its that time. been 10 yrs since we built our condo, time flies. anywho we are buying all new appliances. we need a ada height dishwasher since we had our cabinets/countertops built lower. the 2 higher end mfr I've found are boush and fisckall(sp) that offer ada height........... any recommendations.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Have you looked at drawer style dishwashers? What is the maximum dishwasher height that your new countertops can accommodate??

Bosch, ASKO, and Fisher & Paykel are high end appliance (and expensive) companies, but they are good quality.

You can find a number of options of both drawer and "ADA compliant" regular dishwashers by Googling "ada dishwasher". Here are some tips on shopping:

http://dishwashersguide.com/kitchen/...nt-dishwasher/

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Have you looked at drawer style dishwashers? What is the maximum dishwasher height that your new countertops can accommodate??

Bosch, ASKO, and Fisher & Paykel are high end appliance (and expensive) companies, but they are good quality.

You can find a number of options of both drawer and "ADA compliant" regular dishwashers by Googling "ada dishwasher". Here are some tips on shopping:

http://dishwashersguide.com/kitchen/...nt-dishwasher/

(KLD)
    thx kld, we have about 32.5 inch high opening. that's the ada part we need the height. ada are going to be around 32 in. that really limits the selection.
    I like the look of drawer units.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

I have a Fisher & Paykel dual drawer dishwasher. It is easy to load and well built, highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    I have a Fisher & Paykel dual drawer dishwasher. It is easy to load and well built, highly recommend.
    thx t8.. they are sharp looking
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com