Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driving from PWC w/o head support.

Quote Originally Posted by Mombo View Post
    My son had the Bakk Flip when it first came to the US. It sucked! We spent about $4k on it and it never worked right. He often got stuck with it and had no way of reaching the manual release. Do some serious research BEFORE you purchase this. The idea is great, but seriously needed to be redesigned!
    Good to know! Thanks. I think a manual setup could be an option (custom design/build).

Quote Originally Posted by Kulea View Post
    . . . When it is really steep, though, I lean forward (supporting myself with my non-joystick arm), probably for this very reason. I won't be able to do that while driving a car. Ugh.
    It's most difficult for me when stopped on a steep hill. Most of my driving has been in Florida and 5 years in New York, and Florida is genarally flat. Los Angeles and Southern California in general is more hilly than I'd like, but other than exiting my building's garage and some spots in Westwood or Beverly Hills, I've been okay so far. At least my latest van has an electronic brake that holds the brake on inclines, giving me time to put on the gas without rolling backward. That was a concern at a particular stoplight in NY in my old '83 E-150.