Thread: New laptop audio issue

New laptop audio issue

I have a new laptop that is quite similar to my older one. One difference though is that the sound seems to have slightly volume than the older model, but only a fraction. However, when I open my android emulator program, the volume dropped to about half. This did not happen on the older computer. Any ideas on what is going on?

If the android emulator is causing the computer to lower the audio settings (either volume or switching to mono) is there a way to fix it? I've gone through the sound options to see if those help, but so far nothing changes. :-/

Most computer users probably like to play music or watch TV shows and movies on their desktop PC or laptop. Although there shouldn’t be any problems most of the time, one area where many people encounter an issue is with the sound of the music or video soundtrack not playing as loudly as they would like.

Of course we’re not talking about turning the dial up to 11, but the fact that even though your speaker or headphone controls might be up high, or your laptop doesn’t seem to go any louder, you’re still struggling to get a decent level of volume.

Rather strangely there are many different areas of your system where a volume level can be set, each one can have an adverse effect on the overall volume of the music file or video track coming out of your speakers.
    Here we show you the common and not so common places to check and make sure the volume level is set correctly.

Read More: https://www.raymond.cc/blog/fix-low-...ng-dvd-movies/

I've checked all of the different volume controls and they are at 100%, both when the volume is playing normally and when the program is causing the volume to go low. Its really irritating not being able to fix it, but I've stated getting used to ignoring it.