Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Clinical Trials?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajstevens View Post
    This website here is a JOKE. I've emailed all of them multiple occasions and have never been responded too ! Don't waste your time
    I've contacted multiple research investigators and almost all of them have responded.

Thanks greatnorth. This University of Miami Miller School of Medicine clinical trial is indeed on the U2FP clinical trial chart. Here's some additional information on it along with a video by Dr. Perez on the research blog from this morning.

Another clinical trial has been added to the U2FP clinical trial chart as of this morning. LINK

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky831 View Post
    I've contacted multiple research investigators and almost all of them have responded.

Have ya done any of them and gained anything? Wonder why I've not been contacted back....maybe will try again. It is free because it's a clinical trial correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajstevens View Post
    Have ya done any of them and gained anything? Wonder why I've not been contacted back....maybe will try again. It is free because it's a clinical trial correct ?
    I've been participating in a clinical trial that I found on clinicaltrials.gov since December 2015. I called and left voice mails every week and sent several emails before I finally heard back. She answered and said she would call me back when shes not busy. I still continued to call until I got the info I wanted. Later on they did say they liked my persistence. The one I'm in is free, they also pay my mileage, hotel stay and everything included/needed with the trial.
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

When is the "getmeoffthischair" trial for quads starting?

Why do the Asia A always get excluded when correcting Asia A is what it's all about?

Timothy, Wise's upcoming trial is limited to Asia A's.

Do you guys think this trail is legit?

Trail: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/...&draw=1&rank=9

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky831 View Post
    Do you guys think this trail is legit?

Trail: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/...&draw=1&rank=9
    Yes, the study number as shown NCT03225625 is searchable here: https://clinicaltrials.gov
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.