Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone have a Permomobil standing chair

I own the permobil F5corpus VS, this chair is definitely weight bearing but you are not standing straight up and this chair is hi tech so be prepared to have many issues with the chair. I love the chair but hate the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollingfire311 View Post
    I own the permobil F5corpus VS, this chair is definitely weight bearing but you are not standing straight up and this chair is hi tech so be prepared to have many issues with the chair. I love the chair but hate the problems.
    What kind of problems? Is it often something goes wrong with it? I’m looking into getting one now. Main reason is to help me with the spasticity which are really giving me a hard time. And life is more enjoyable after standing on the tilt table, so the standing wheelchair is the answer to my prayers lol

We are trying to get one of these chairs for my father (in the approval process). Does anyone know of a good vibration plate that would fit well for use while using the standing feature?

Quote Originally Posted by rmarks70 View Post
    We are trying to get one of these chairs for my father (in the approval process). Does anyone know of a good vibration plate that would fit well for use while using the standing feature?
    Doubtful you will find a vibration plate that you can use with a standing wheelchair...they are too bulky, and heavy. If you want to use vibration therapy, you will do much better to adapt a plate to use with a regular standing frame.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.