Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fungal infection

the time of the year is probably not helping much, either....

ckf
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

After 2 months of keto and no cure I was given steroids. I am now yeast free. BTW this was worst yeast infection I ever had. It was caused by IV antibiotics.
    Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
    Bob Seger

While those anti-biiotics are lifesavers, they also can cause some unpleasant sie effects.
    Glad to hear you are better.
    \ckf
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Get some Zeasorb AF powder 2/$15 on Amazon,it really sucks up the moisture and has antifungal properties.

i had an issue like this between my legs on the right side and i just kept it clean and after drying it out after a shower i would spray some athletes foot spray on it and it went away really quick.