Thread: Purchasing w/c parts online

Purchasing w/c parts online

Anyone aware of an online store where ti lite parts and accessories can be purchased by a common consumer? I've checked out DME Hub, Spinlife, Sportaid, etc and apparently Permobil and DME mafia controls the purchase of parts. I'm looking for a Ti Lite tension adjustable medium height 16 wide back upholstery (post is on Equipment wanted/for sale on this site). Am I mistaken, and is there an online store I can buy a new back upholstery w/o the middleman? If so please post!

Try bike-on.com. I've bought several TiLite parts from them, but I knew the correct part number.

https://permobilus.com/support/replacement-parts/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

SportAid can get any TiLite part. You have to call them and it helps if you have a part number or the serial number of your chair.
    T12 Complete since 1982. TiLite Tx

I've purchased parts for both Quickie and TiLite from Sportaid over the years. Very helpful.