Thread: Bearing codes for particular forks, wheels and castors

Bearing codes for particular forks, wheels and castors

TiLite 2GX std fork stem bearings 608-2RS
    Frog Legs Epic 3 spoke casters (plastic) 608-RS
    Primo casters (plastic) 608-2RS

At this point it appears that the 608 is standard issue, but is it??Maybe this thread is worthy, maybe not??

If it is, please add to the list.

i can not contribute but i can say thank you to you guys that know this stuff i was told by ti lite that the side guard screws are correct even though there are a bunch on here that say no they are not ti lit also imformed me that a ti lite dealer must cvhange bearings in glide forks or void warranity kinda tough when none around

but i eill say thank you to u guys that have answer and research my problems

Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    ti lit also informed me that a ti lite dealer must exchange bearings in glide forks or void warranty. Kinda tough when none around.
    but i will say thank you to u guys that have answer and research my problems
    My opinion? What TiLite say is to protect their business and their agents interests; and as a health and safety issue to cover their arse.

There are people who do not know one end of a spanner from another, nor torque values (feel) etc etc. Luckily, they may know things I do not and that is where community comes in.

There are those who do and, speaking for myself, I like to do what I can on my own chair.
    I think that you are of the same mindset, which is helpful especially as you do not have a local dealer agent.
    Needs must prevail.