Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EVERYONE with pain, please read and try it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    If one can convince there brain, one way or another, that nothing below your injury site is really damaged, then there is some relief. I've been doing a lot of affirmations, telling myself that alls well with my body below my injury, and it does help some. Have you ever tried putting your hand on a bad burning Spot?
    Your mind can tell that the skin is not really on fire, or anything else, so it stops burning right where the hand is. It's funny feeling the pain go around the hand. If one can only reprogram the brain, then life would sure feel better.
    Glad you found a way to make it happen.
    When I put my hand on my hurting legs, it makes it hurt that much worse. Any touching to the legs is NOT good. I wish we could reprogram our brains, that would be amazing! Get me off all these damn meds!
    T10 incomplete 12/2007 "Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death?"

Quote Originally Posted by metronycguy View Post
    i think a Mr. Bugs W. Bunny use to drink this drink, or one of his friends , if you could trade some carrots for it, that would be fine, but at $120 for 4 bottles, it is an expensive fraud
    Yes $120 for 4 bottles is expensive, but it has helped me quite a bit! I don't feel the need to lay down in bed all day.
    T10 incomplete 12/2007 "Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death?"

Quote Originally Posted by gilhooley View Post
    When I put my hand on my hurting legs, it makes it hurt that much worse. Any touching to the legs is NOT good. I wish we could reprogram our brains, that would be amazing! Get me off all these damn meds!
    Maybe we all need a really good hypnotist, wonder if hypnosis ever worked for anyone.
    Sorry to hear that the hand trick does not work for you.
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    Maybe we all need a really good hypnotist, wonder if hypnosis ever worked for anyone.
    Sorry to hear that the hand trick does not work for you.
    It never worked for me. My pains are so intense, I couldn't relax to be put under by the hypnotist(s.)
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.