Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EVERYONE with pain, please read and try it!!!!

EVERYONE with pain, please read and try it!!!!

I am first going to tell you I am a T10 incomplete, post 10 years, have INSANE neuropathy in both legs from my butt & crotch down to my feet, non-stop 24/7. It feels like pins and needles thats burning along with electric shocks. Then I have arthritis in my mid and lower back that constantly hurts. I am currently taking Oxycodone 60mg 2x daily, Lyrica, 250mg 2x daily, Cymbalta 60mg 1x daily, Baclofen 20mg 4x daily for pain. My leg and back pain was about 8-9 everyday! I would cry a lot, soak in a hot bath, use heating pads, all which helped a little but for a short period of time.

I do not work or go to school, so most of the day I am laying down b/c thats what feels the best. The more I move around, the more I hurt. I don't want to go anywhere b/c the ground is not completely smooth. I feel every little bump and crack I roll over in my wheelchair. I use Frog Legs and soft roll casters which helps but when I roll over a bump, it sends vibrations all through my legs, (I am sure a lot of you understand this), which feels like electric shocks that makes my pain that much worse than it already is. My pain was so bad I would contemplate suicide many times but have too much family and don't want to do that to them. Sometimes I wish I was a complete instead of incomplete b/c I have met a few completes that don't move below their site of injury, but also don't feel any pain either.

What I want everyone to try is a fruit drink called Nopalea, from Trivita.

https://www.trivita.com/content/prod...w.aspx?id=3917

This drink helps with all types of inflammation and will work wonders for you! I've been taking this drink for 2 months and my pain level went from an 8-9, to a 3-4!!! It takes a few weeks to kick in, so don't expect to work right away. I feel a hell of a lot better, my neuropathy still hurts a little but it feels dull. I feel like I have a life again and don't feel like I have to lay in bed all day.
    It costs about $120 per month for 4 bottles, drink 3-6 ounces a day for the first 60 days, then drink 1-3 ounces for maintenance thereafter. I'm sure some of you couldn't afford that, but I think it's a small price to pay for a ton of relief!

I don't work for them or get any compensation for turning people on to it, I could if people told them who told them about it, but I'm not asking for any of you to do that. I am just telling people what works for me. I read a lot of threads about pain management and I never see anyone talking about this, I'm sure a lot of people don't know about it, or it didn't work for them. My hope is that everyone with unbearable amounts of pain will give this a try and I really hope it works for you as good as it has for me!

Unrelated to the drink, I also take a Super B complex, Vitamin D, and Fish Oil, all of which I believe helps a bit for pain. And they are inexpensive over the counter vitamins.

Thanks for reading!
    Cheers

So you're able to go off opioids, lyrica, etc. after a few weeks of cactus juice?
    T3-T7 complete since Sept 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    So you're able to go off opioids, lyrica, etc. after a few weeks of cactus juice?
    Yes, I am slowly weening myself off them.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    I found blue agave cactus juice works really well, especially when distilled to about 40%

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post

From the Federal Trade Commission's web site:

Cactus Juice Marketers to Pay $3.5 Million in Refunds to Consumers for Deceptive Claims that Their Product Treats Diseases

FTC: Claims that Drink Relieves Pain, Inflammation, and Respiratory and Skin Problems Are Unfounded

https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2014/07/cactus-juice-marketers-pay-35-million-refunds-consumers-deceptive

If one can convince there brain, one way or another, that nothing below your injury site is really damaged, then there is some relief. I've been doing a lot of affirmations, telling myself that alls well with my body below my injury, and it does help some. Have you ever tried putting your hand on a bad burning Spot?
    Your mind can tell that the skin is not really on fire, or anything else, so it stops burning right where the hand is. It's funny feeling the pain go around the hand. If one can only reprogram the brain, then life would sure feel better.
    Glad you found a way to make it happen.
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    I found blue agave cactus juice works really well, especially when distilled to about 40%
    I totally agree...i have been using blue agave juice mixed with this and results are AMAZING.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    If one can convince there brain, one way or another, that nothing below your injury site is really damaged, then there is some relief. I've been doing a lot of affirmations, telling myself that alls well with my body below my injury, and it does help some. Have you ever tried putting your hand on a bad burning Spot?
    Your mind can tell that the skin is not really on fire, or anything else, so it stops burning right where the hand is. It's funny feeling the pain go around the hand. If one can only reprogram the brain, then life would sure feel better.
    Glad you found a way to make it happen.
    As only a para could say

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
    As only a para could say
    This comment seems a bit unnecessary when flying was replying to a thread started by someone who says loud and clear in their profile that they are T10 incomplete. There's no reason to suspect gilhooley lacks hand sensation or function.

i think a Mr. Bugs W. Bunny use to drink this drink, or one of his friends , if you could trade some carrots for it, that would be fine, but at $120 for 4 bottles, it is an expensive fraud
    cauda equina