Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost perfect storm

Garvey- if you need something from grocer or another store in a hurry, why not use the electric carts?

I am a stumbling C5-7, walker walking is exhausting, but I can bum my way up and down stairs and pull a laundry bag behind me with a rope, or toss it down ahead of me. This works fine as long as you keep a walker or old chair in the basement.

There are lots of easy adaptations you will think of once your mind starts to click on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetracyclone View Post
    Garvey- if you need something from grocer or another store in a hurry, why not use the electric carts?

I am a stumbling C5-7, walker walking is exhausting, but I can bum my way up and down stairs and pull a laundry bag behind me with a rope, or toss it down ahead of me. This works fine as long as you keep a walker or old chair in the basement.

There are lots of easy adaptations you will think of once your mind starts to click on this.
    Thanks for the encouraging words. You have to look on the positive side, sometimes circumstances shake up your routine and you're forced to lry things you wouldn't have otherwise.

most grocery stores today have the option to order and pick up or have it delivered. and anything else can be ordered thru amazon. as far as chores around the house see if a neighbor kid wants to earn a bit of extra money.
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009