Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Greenville SC

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Saint Petersburg , Florida
    Posts
    594

    Greenville SC

    Looking for a hotel that has a bed that my hoyer will fit under.

  2. #2
    Sorry buddy please forgive hoping we get some answers soon! Stay tune!

  3. #3
    Ok buddy here is a hotel that can accommodate a hoyer lift and here is her contact information to.

    I would email her to send you pictures of the room to make sure it will work for you.


    ELISE ROMANO

    General Manager
    o 864.451.5707 m 864.905.0244

    Courtyard Greenville Downtown
    50 W Broad Street
    Greenville, SC 29601


    MARRIOTTCOURTYARDGREENVILLE.COM

    http://m.marriottcourtyardgreenville.com/mobi.html

    e.romano@hospitalityamerica.com

    For anyone else traveling I found a very simple way to reach a lot of hotels fast and direct to the hotel not the call center reservations center on Hoyer lift accommodations.

    We found a hotel in one night with less then a hours effort.

    Let me know of anyone needs help.

  4. #4
    From: Patrick Munroe
    Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 6:40 AM
    To:
    Cc:
    Subject: Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Downtown Riverplace

    Dear Mr. & Mrs.

    Thank you for your interest in our property for your upcoming visit in September.

    I have confirmed that we will be able to accommodate this hoist in two different available room types. We have our Junior Suite with roll-in shower for a rate of $249 plus tax per night. If you are looking for a room that offers a little more space and a balcony, we have a King 2-room Suite with balcony that is ADA accessible, but has a tub instead of a roll-in shower. That Suite is at a rate of $299 plus tax per night. These rates are valid for the next 7 days.

    Both rooms include access to our full Cook-to-Order Breakfast, complimentary Evening Reception and unbeatable views from the roof-top restaurant, Up on the Roof. Let me know which room you would like to book and include a phone number so that I can finalize the booking details.

    I look forward to speaking with you soon!


    With delight,

    Patrick Munroe
    Front Office Manager
    p.munroe@hospitalityamerica.com
    +1-864-412-7836


    http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/...B5TABL6GSPGDES

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Saint Petersburg , Florida
    Posts
    594
    Thanks for the help!

  6. #6
    What you going to Greenville for, Hack?

    I might have some suggestions if you ain't been there before

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Saint Petersburg , Florida
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    What you going to Greenville for, Hack?

    I might have some suggestions if you ain't been there before
    We are hoping to go to Euphoria.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
    We are hoping to go to Euphoria.
    I had to google it. Food, alcohol and music... nice! Well, I'm not sure what's left to recommend, those three would have been at the top of my list.

    If you haven't been to Greenville before, or in the last 10 years or so, downtown Greenville is really cool. Obviously you can't go to Greenville and not see Falls Park and the Liberty Bridge. Both are pretty awesome, day or night. The swamp rabbit trail is very accessible (even when it doesn't look like it) and goes along the river above the falls. There are some artist studios along the river that are open at odd hours, but if this Euphoria thing is anywhere near downtown, I'm sure they'll be out peddling their wares. Lots of cool rooftop bars if you're into that thing and a nice, walkable downtown which is quite accessible. If you see a restaurant that looks inaccessible or a sidewalk that looks too steep, just glance around there is probably a back entrance for wheelchairs or a public elevator somewhere nearby.

    Have fun.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Saint Petersburg , Florida
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    I had to google it. Food, alcohol and music... nice! Well, I'm not sure what's left to recommend, those three would have been at the top of my list.

    If you haven't been to Greenville before, or in the last 10 years or so, downtown Greenville is really cool. Obviously you can't go to Greenville and not see Falls Park and the Liberty Bridge. Both are pretty awesome, day or night. The swamp rabbit trail is very accessible (even when it doesn't look like it) and goes along the river above the falls. There are some artist studios along the river that are open at odd hours, but if this Euphoria thing is anywhere near downtown, I'm sure they'll be out peddling their wares. Lots of cool rooftop bars if you're into that thing and a nice, walkable downtown which is quite accessible. If you see a restaurant that looks inaccessible or a sidewalk that looks too steep, just glance around there is probably a back entrance for wheelchairs or a public elevator somewhere nearby.

    Have fun.
    Thanks for the information. Not sure how much time we will have to go around but we might comeback and check out some of the things you mentioned.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
    Thanks for the information. Not sure how much time we will have to go around but we might comeback and check out some of the things you mentioned.
    It's a surprisingly accessible and fun place. I grew up 90 minutes away, and before I moved to Greenville I didn't think it was anything other than some random, poverty stricken town like most of the small to medium sized cities in South Carolina. From natives tell me it has changed a lot in the past few years, and it's a pretty cool place. If one didn't have the pull of family and friends to draw you anywhere specific, Greenville would seem an ideal place to retire.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •