Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: testosterone injections?

My doctor is not a fan of injections. He prefers pills (clomid). I went to the urologist because we were trying to have a baby and physician referred me to him because I was around 400. I am incomplete BSS. First I started taking 50mg every other day of clomid then my T level went to 800 but he said my estrogen increased too much so we reduced it to 25mg every other day. This also showed the estrogen too high. So he said take 12.5 mg every other day. I will see him in March and we will see again.

T makes everything so much better. You feel stronger, you have more stamina, you sleep well but the side effects must be taken into consideration for each person. The shot might be good for someone who is not planning to have kids but then there is the shrinking problem also with the shots.

Are you talking about free T or total T?
    Art

Quote Originally Posted by Art454 View Post
    Are you talking about free T or total T?
    I really don't know what Free T or Total T means. The doctor usually says your T level is at 800 or something like that.

The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Thank you Nurse. It is Total Testosterone.