Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: testosterone injections?

I used testosterone shots weekly but stopped, cause the boys were shrinking, I now use clomiphene (clomid) and it works fine, when I first started my test jumped to 928 so I backed off to half of what I was taking, and it's 800 now.
    "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

Quote Originally Posted by Tman9513 View Post
    50mg per tablet per day (in the morning),no side effects for me
    Thanks! I need to talk aboit it with my doctor.
    Sounds like Clomid is a proper way.

Is it possible to increase T level naturally? I'm afraid of side effects due to high sensetivity.

Quote Originally Posted by trekker6 View Post
    I used testosterone shots weekly but stopped, cause the boys were shrinking, I now use clomiphene (clomid) and it works fine, when I first started my test jumped to 928 so I backed off to half of what I was taking, and it's 800 now.
    I've been taking testosterone injections to get my levels up. I might be interested in clomid. When I googled it, it says it's used for infertility in women. Now I'm confused. Can someone explain?

Quote Originally Posted by HACKNSACK44 View Post
    I've been taking testosterone injections to get my levels up. I might be interested in clomid. When I googled it, it says it's used for infertility in women. Now I'm confused. Can someone explain?
    https://www.shiramillermd.com/2012/0...y-alternative/

This is a pretty decent summary of what it does in males.

Thanks for the info!

Thank you. It is clear now.
    Also find some useful info about side effects:
    https://www.drugs.com/sfx/clomiphene-side-effects.html

Last edited by holyone; 05-25-2017 at 10:42 AM.

Just a heads up, I'm not sure how old you are or if having children are in your future but testosterone injections/supplements/etc. will drastically reduce your sperm count...to almost nothing. I found this out from experience, because no one ever told me. It took almost a year for my numbers to get back to normal. This may not apply to you, but its good info for anyone else that may be in that situation.

EDIT: just realized the article above covers this, should have read it before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad09 View Post
    Just a heads up, I'm not sure how old you are or if having children are in your future but testosterone injections/supplements/etc. will drastically reduce your sperm count...to almost nothing. I found this out from experience, because no one ever told me. It took almost a year for my numbers to get back to normal. This may not apply to you, but its good info for anyone else that may be in that situation.

EDIT: just realized the article above covers this, should have read it before posting.
    Did you use something to increase sperm count?

do you need a script for clomiphene? or is it something you can order. if so does anyone have a trusted source . i know it is an estrogren blocker and will help raise T levels.

Quote Originally Posted by royb View Post
    do you need a script for clomiphene? or is it something you can order. if so does anyone have a trusted source . i know it is an estrogren blocker and will help raise T levels.
    I read that "Clomiphene citrate is generic and very cheap".