Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PC gaming

What is the best PC game to play for quadriplegics, specifically the ones that allow you the best control the game with limited dexterity? What adaptive equipment will allow you to do such things, I use a Kensington trackball and that's about it.

If anyone plays PS4 add me SparkyCenteno

pc gamer here (steam). hitman series is my jam, horror survival stuff late at night in the dark with headphones. dishonored. and whenever those summer sales come along, another 15+ games added. if any of you want to link up on steam, shoot me a private message with your user name and i'll add ya. <3

My main multiplayer game is Planetside 2 (VS on Connery on PC for anyone who might also play). It's free-to-play if you want to try it out, PC and PS4.

Still playing World of Warcraft. I use a lot of keybinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Cris View Post
    What is the best PC game to play for quadriplegics, specifically the ones that allow you the best control the game with limited dexterity? What adaptive equipment will allow you to do such things, I use a Kensington trackball and that's about it.
    Have you checked out http://www.ablegamers.org/ ?
    T3-T7 complete since Sept 2015

Elder Scrolls online anyone? I just started playing that.
    I miss WoW, but I hate the ungodly sub fee. This is very WoW like, with no sub fee, and supposedly no pay to win.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

I see a lot of MMOs, no Black Desert Online? It's very interesting that so few people are mentioning playing the same games, but at the same time maybe some PC steam gamers have the same problem I do of owning 500+ games and nobody wants a comprehensive list. Depth, maybe, PC people? There's no single player mode and I could really go for destroying some stuff as a shark.

I find that a lot of strategy games that are turn-based work best. XCOM 2, civilizations VI, car mechanic simulator is always fun, Winning Putt golf. Also play Sniper Elite 4 which you can take your time just using the keyboard and the mouse with the mouth stick. Also I use a program called voice-activated computer to run any shortcuts, if your computer is fast enough you can use DragonDictate and create the custom commands for the game
    C4 incomplete since 1985

Using DragonDictate allows you to talk to the machine rather than actually physically interact with it?