Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: PC gaming

PC gaming

Hey what are you pc gamers playing ?

I'm playing BF1, dragonball xenoverse and I cannot wait for Forza 7 to come out to PC !

Maybe some of us all play the same game - crip squad unite !! **sounds of an eagles cry**

Crip squad would be a great guild name. I'd totally join that.
    And I'm guessing you mean Red-Tail Hawk cry. The famous "eagle" cry in movies is actually a hawks cry. Sorry. I'm a bit of a bird geek as well.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Heroes of the Storm (against bots, I don't have the reaction time against players), Free emulated World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, GTA V Online, Hitman. Getting Ghost Recon Wildlands if it goes up on the Steam summer sale.
    Working on getting a 2nd computer so I can start streaming on Twitch.

Civ V & VI mainly. I'm usually streaming from my gaming machine to a lightweight laptop in bed and FPSes aren't ideal for that. Also playing soon l some Cities Skylines.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Civ V & VI mainly. I'm usually streaming from my gaming machine to a lightweight laptop in bed and FPSes aren't ideal for that. Also playing soon l some Cities Skylines.
    Why are FPS inconvenient? I play cribbage on my phone.
    "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
    T5/6 complete

FPS games just don't stream as well owing to potential lag. At least that's my excuse.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

I'm feeling my way around since I got a QuadStick last year.
    C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

Blog Entries
    I've been playing a ton of Overwatch recently. Super fun. I've got the reflexes of a 46 year old but I still do OK.
    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

I just got into PC gaming (well I really shouldn't say "got into" since I am playing on my laptop).
    DayZ could be a really fun game, but it seems like it was abandoned in alpha a long time ago, I'll still mess around on it when an update comes out.
    Player Unknown's Battlegrounds is a pretty fun survival type FPS on steam. I'm no good at it and it's frustrating as hell most of the time, but I keep playing it so it must be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Crappler View Post
    Crip squad would be a great guild name. I'd totally join that.
    And I'm guessing you mean Red-Tail Hawk cry. The famous "eagle" cry in movies is actually a hawks cry. Sorry. I'm a bit of a bird geek as well.
    Haha, thanks for educating me, I didn't know. What's your favorite bird then bird man ?