Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PC gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    Played through it and all the DLC 3 times on PS4. Greatest single player RPG ever.
    For me, it's the greatest game of all time. Period.
    And have you played it on Death March? I did, but bumped it down to whatever the next hardest setting is after a while.
    Last edited by Crappler; 12-07-2017 at 05:50 PM.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crappler View Post
    For me, it's the greatest game of all time. Period.
    And have you played it on Death March? I did, but bumped it down to whatever the next hardest setting is after a while.

I tried Death March on my 2nd New Game Plus pass but it was too hard be much fun. I was over level 90 by then, too.
    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

I’m playing that now. Bought it on Xbox and sort of rushed through it. Picked it up on steam at a discount and it’s so much better playing with a mouse. Looks awesome at 1080p ultra at 60fps. This time I’m going slow and doing every single quest, treasure hunt and contract.

As a quadriplegic it is difficult to find computer games that you can actually play. If you want to play a game that does not require hand dexterity, you might like some of these.

Multiplayer Strategy Games -Gambit https://www.gambit.com/.

My favorite Strategy Game - Warlight https://www.warzone.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by funklab View Post
    That's way better than anything I got, and I'm a grown ass man...
    And it is running like a champ! Not getting much time on it, because, you know, it isn?t mine, but I did check out Overwatch and got it setup to run capped at 144FPS (monitor refresh limit) on Ultra graphics (2nd highest). Pretty cool. Of course it runs Civilization VI really well, my second favorite, currently. On the brighter side I got my iMac back from
    the kids and now I?m setting it up in my home studio so I can get back to recording some music. 😎😎
    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

I got an Oculus Rift for Christmas. Very cool tech but most of the software and games expects you to be able to move about or bend down to pick things up. So far I've only messed with the Rick and Morty game and Google Earth (which is insanely cool), but planning to give Elite Dangerous a try today since it uses a game controller so likely no moving about.
    T3 complete since Sept 2015.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    I got an Oculus Rift for Christmas. Very cool tech but most of the software and games expects you to be able to move about or bend down to pick things up. So far I've only messed with the Rick and Morty game and Google Earth (which is insanely cool), but planning to give Elite Dangerous a try today since it uses a game controller so likely no moving about.
    Nice. That sounds awesome.

Hey guys,

If you're looking for a gaming solution when on the go - our Android head-control app will let you play any game touch-free:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e_nougat&hl=en

One of our users got me hooked on Candy Crush after I vocally protested against the hype. He won, and I lost 4 years of idle time wasting

Cheers,
    Oded

hi

Hi

I want to record live playing pc game can you anyone plz suggest the best hardware to record live playing on pc.