Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mouthstick users

yes I knew art and he did pass away couple of years ago, but I am going to be partners with his brother who actually was the engineer who makes them so we can begin to start reselling. Because everything else out there is poor quality built. I'll post again whenever things are starting to really happen
    C4 incomplete since 1985

Quote Originally Posted by crppled007 View Post
    yes I knew art and he did pass away couple of years ago, but I am going to be partners with his brother who actually was the engineer who makes them so we can begin to start reselling. Because everything else out there is poor quality built. I'll post again whenever things are starting to really happen
    That is great. We used these a lot where I worked, and Art came to visit our unit several times to demonstrate some of his other office equipment. Any idea when you might have production going? I found a business address for the company in Chula Vista, but no response from an e-mail sent to them. Are you in the San Diego/Tijuana area as well?

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    That is great. We used these a lot where I worked, and Art came to visit our unit several times to demonstrate some of his other office equipment. Any idea when you might have production going? I found a business address for the company in Chula Vista, but no response from an e-mail sent to them. Are you in the San Diego/Tijuana area as well?

(KLD)
    No, I'm in the DFW Texas area. Hopefully here the next couple of months!
    C4 incomplete since 1985